Flame:chapter 7

Yes if you have noticed i did change the cover for flame. Later in the story you will understand what the cover means. Hint:Harry is an Artist. hehehe. So I'm going to try to make this chapter a little bit longer than the others. I'm on my phone so it won't be as long as most people chapters. as soon as I get my laptop back I'll try to make it really really really really really really really really long and if your having trouble visualizing May, if you're on your laptop, computer, or on the website on your phone, I have a picture of her on the right side of the screen. I haven't really described her yet but I will soon but look at the picture and you can see her here's your chapter!!!!

That heat from the Sun went into my eyes waking me up.I looked up squinting from the brightness. The surface beneath me with grainy and all over my clothes.it was sand. Then I realized I was outside laying on the beach and my clothing was little bit wet from the water splashing back on me from the ocean. I turned my head to see Harry still sleeping next to me. he was breathing heavenly. We had never went home we fell asleep on the beach. I shook him gently."Harry, wake up!" he woke up with a tiny snort. " huh?!what?" he squinted his eyes like I did, because of the sun. "why am I outside?" He asked, confused from just waking. His was voice soft and raspy. He had the cutest wake up hair.his curls, They were all over his head hanging from his forehead. I giggled at his confusion."Harry we never went home!" I was on my knees while he was still on his back turned to me. he tilted his head and thought. Then his eyes widend. We both laughed. We spent so much time getting to know each other better we fell alseep on eachother. After he kissed me we ran out onto the shore and we playfully splashed eachother. I remember How the moon was perfectly out making a bright reflection in the water and all I could see was Harry's green eyes. I remember hearing our laughter. His shirt was soaking wet and you could see his muscles through his shirt. Harry's voice interupted my thinking. He slowly moved his hand down my arm. "Yesterday was a wonderful day." He said smiling at me. The sun was brightening his eyes making them the most unique shade of green. I kept on looking at him. When i saw his face I couldn't really speak. "What you staring at me for huh?" He asked jokingly."I'm not staring at you your staring at me!" I said giggling. He then started tickling me. And I was as ticklish as can be. "Harry stop!!!" I begged, not being able to control the laughter escaping from my lips. I got up and ran to the water as Harry tried to tickle me. He was so childish. I tried to run out further into the water but Harry grabbed my body. my back to his chest him still tickling me. He laughed. And then he finally stopped. "Harry don't do that again." I said, trying to be serious. I hated being tickled. He laughed again. We both were just staring at eachother. His hair was now soaking wet, he smiled as his dimples showed. His eyes were a bit irritated from the salt in the ocean. " haha,Your staring again." He said. I laughed. Noticing how much I was staring. Even though he was staring back. "Harry, your cute." He tilted his head giving me a look from the corner of his eye. "I know...." But his face got serious again. And he opened his mouth to speak. I wondered if he was going to continue his sentence that he said at the restaurant. But he didn't. "May did your dad ever hit you?" I had a mini heart attack at that question. It brung back memories, that were hurtful of things my father did. We were both now swimming towards the shore. I nodded my head not making eye contact with Harry. "How would he hit you?" I didn't really have the strength to hold my tears in. I didn't want to cry Infront of Harry again. But he wanted to know more about my father. So I told him. Once the memories refreshed in my head, I told spoke. "He came home drunk. Late at night.and I was asking him to change. and he just lost control. and. hit. me." Harry and I were in the shallow water now, getting ready to walk back onto the sand. "Why did he hit you for no reason like that?" Harry asked. I could tell tiny anger built up in him. "Did it make your life hard?" My eyes started to become wet. Here were the tears. "I would sit in the bathroom stalls at school crying no way out from the abuse from my father. If I told anyone he would hurt me more." The more I talked, the closer I got to crying. A few hot tears came out of my eyes. "Why didn't you just run away in the first place?" We were now on the sand, walking back to Harry's car. I stumbled over my words and my voice became scratchy from crying. "I was to young then............I had no idea what to do." He stopped me from walking standing infront of me. "listen......." He said. He moved my wet ginger hair from my face. I was still looking down. "May listen to me." He wanted me to look into his eyes when he spoke. I looked up shyly. "when your with me, I promise I will never let anyone hurt you." He said. I smiled at his words. No one had ever been so protective for me. Not even my Father. He put his hands on my cheeks and wiped away my tears with his thumbs. "no one" He reapted. I slightly nodded my head telling him I understood. he then moved his hands down for my cheeks, to my shoulders, down my arms, into my hands,holding them. " you're beautiful. and you have a beautiful soul and I won't let anyone hurt that." He said. a small smile grew on my face. "you hungry?" He asked. I shook my head. "no." We now started walking into the parking lot. "well if you don't eat something later, then I'll make you eat something at the party tonight" He said. I looked at him confused. "Party?" I asked. "oh yeah forgot tell you. My best friend Joe is having a house party tonight. you remember Joe right?" He asked. I nodded my head remembering Joe and Eric, the two boys that were playfully flirting with me after I fainted. "Yes I remember him." , "you ever been to a house party before?" He asked as he turned on his car,twisting his keys. "no, I wasn't the popular type no one really liked me." I said. Harry's face grew confused. "but your beautiful and kind, why wouldn't anyone like you?" I smiled at his comments. "i don't know. I guess beautiful and kind isn't want u need in the school world." I said looking out the window as we drove out of the parking lot. "well that's what you need in my world." He said smiling. I smiled back.

yes I know I said this chapter would be longer buttttttt the whole chapter got deleted twice cuz of how long it is. My phone can't take all these damn letters!

but this chapter I will try to make the next chapter longer im posting i a little while tommorow maybe .thxxxxxxxxxxx