flame:chapter 11

"Harry I don't know if we should do this." i said. Harry kept his eyes on the road. "There's no other way. This is the only way to keep you from your father. And this will be fun don't think of it as another escape." He said as he tapped his fingers on the stirring wheel. Harry and I had managed to leave the house without the police seeing us. We left from the back of his house in his car. We made sure not to leave anything behind that would give any ideas where we were. "Harry what about when I'm 18, and we come back, won't we be in loads of trouble you know for baisicly sneaking away from the cops?" I asked. He sighed with a small smile on his face, the bright sun shinning in his green eyes as he squinted a bit. "We will explain everything when we come back." He said. "Why don't we just explain it now? explain how my father KILLED my mother and abused me? Why not explain to them now instead of going through all this trouble." I said, folding my arms. He then looked at me like I was dumb, wondering why I would ask that question. Then I remembered what I had said earlier. "May that was my first idea but you said that there wasn't any time for that and no evidence. I thought the easiest way would be to tell what your father did and then we would be fine and live happy so they won't think I'm the bad guy trying to take you away." He said. I moved my eyes over to the window feeling a little stupid, this was so frustrating. I hated going through this. I wish my father would just leave me alone and let me stay with Harry. My dad didn't seem to care about me at first so why would he care now? I guess maybe because he had no idea where I was, or if I was even still alive. But he showed no love for me so that's what's confusing me. I sat quiet in the front seat next to Harry as he drove, Jupie laying on the seat in the back next to the suitcases. I stared at the moving road as thoughts ran all through my mind driving me crazy. I soon quickly became sleepy, hoping that a small nap would take my mind off of things.

YES NEW COVER!