Chapter 5 "New Captain"

*the next day*

Choco wakes up as she saw Affogato......

Affogato near her....

"Affogato- WHY THE HELL IM NEAR HIM?!?! W-WHAT DID HE DO TO ME LAST NIGHT?!?!" Choco Mallow said in her mind as Affogato opens his eyes and... stared at Choco Mallow. 

It went completely silence, and then Choco Mallow turns red. "Affogato...." 

"What?" 

"why......

WHY ARE YOU NEAR ME HUH?!?!? WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!"

Choco Mallow shouted as she slapped Affogato in the face, then he cried a little because of pain.

"I-i swear.... I didn't do anything to you, prince-" 

Affogato stopped as he saw Caramel Arrow, with a worry expression in her face. "My princess, where have you been?! I've been finding you last night with the king, but... you we're missing" Caramel said as Choco Mallow stands and explains everything. "Oh my, luckily I used to love roaming around the kingdom, or else I couldn't find you" Caramel said as her and Choco Mallow goes to the king, who is none other than Dark Cacao Cookie. 
"My king, i have found your 'child'... I saw her in Affogato's room" She said as she bows and Dark Cacao stands up in his throne. 

"Oh my little child, I'm glad you are safe! There is something really important i have to tell you this time" Dark Cacao said as Choco Mallow nods. "Oh my king, I almost forgot about Tapioca, Goodbye!" Caramel said as she runs. 

Moving on.... Choco Mallow and Dark Cacao went out and stopped outside the kingdom. "Uhh... Dad, what are we doing here?" The princess said as Dark Cacao stands and looks at the back. Choco Mallow was so confused until she saw a white hair boy with black stripes. He has brown skin tone/dough, yellow gold eyes, and he is not just one but he also has a companion, which is has number of wolves. Choco Mallow finally understands her dad's surprise. "Meet our new companion, Crunchy Chip!" He said. Choco Mallow goes near Crunchy Chip and he looks around Choco Mallow... And the princess got confused about him. "Uhh... Crunchy, why are you looking arou-" 

"I'm just trying to see.. If you're really the princess" He said as Choco Mallow pokes him. "Excuse me, can't you see... I am the princess of Dark Cacao, and-" "HAHHHAHA.... Im sorry then.. I was just trying to make sure.. Anyways nice meetin ya'!" Crunchy said as he pats the Cream Wolves. 

Dark Cacao leaves them alone. Then Choco Mallow talks to him and became friends so far. 

About Affogato, he walks around to find the 'princess' and talk to her. But he couldn't find her, so he goes to the king. "Your majesty, where is the child of yours... I really wanna talk to her!" He said as Dark Cacao looks at him. "hmm... what do you need from her? but ok, she's there outside the kingdom!" Affogato now goes away and goes outside to see Choco Mallow. 

...

Crunchy Chip and Choco Mallow started to hang out together. Then Affogato interrupts them. "Oh... a villager, talking to the prince-" "HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A 'VILLAGER'?! IM THE KING'S NEW BODYGUARD?!?!" Crunchy shouted as Affogato was about to cast his spell, until someone stopped it. And it was none other than - Choco Mallow. "Stop it?! I was talking to someone and you EVEN ALMOST KILLED HIM?!" She said. Affogato stopped and he bite his lip. "Oh.. I am just protecting you, my princess..." "PROTECTING?!? REALLY... HURTING SOMEONE IS EXAMPLE OF PROTECTING?!?! KNOW YOUR WORDS FIRST?!-"

"ENOUGH?!?! WHAT IN THE EARTHBREAD IS HAPPENING HERE?!?!" Caramel shouted as they stopped in silence. Choco Mallow runs to her. "That Affogato... He... He almost hurted Crunchy Chip for him being called a 'villager'...." She said and leaves. "Affogato... you're too much now. I swear if you ruin this life again, i'll tell this to the king.." Caramel whispered, and Affogato left outside.  

...

"What have i ever done to her?"

"*laughs*.... Very good, my child!"

"H-huh.... w-who are you?"

"You'll see soon.. my 'child'"

"M-me.... y-your child...?! I DONT EVEN KNOW YOU?!?"

-------------------
Sorry if this is too short lol-