WHY HER ?

BTS POV
We were running towards the parking when we saw that our car was not there.
"Aishhhhh !!! Wtf ?! Where is our car ?" We heard Jin Hyung shout.
We were about to run back to the stadium when we saw a hoard of zombies coming towards our direction.
"Are we gonna die ?" We heard Hoseok say as we all looked around.
"Maybe Yes or Maybe No" we heard Jungkook say.
We were about to run to the parking lot when a van stopped infront of us.

Y/n POV
I was about to run back when I saw zombies coming from upstairs. I looked around and saw a big mop. They probably used this for cleaning the university premises. I looked around once again and jumped down the steps and ran towards the mop. I took the mop and ran directly into the washroom next to where the mop and bucket were kept. I locked the washroom door and hear groans and growls from outside.
I closed my eyes and was about to fall asleep due to exhaustion when I hear noise from one of the bathroom stalls. I quickly held the mop in my hand and started checking the stalls one by one.
I just checked all the stalls and was about to check the last one.
I kicked open the door and was surprised to see............Junghi Unnie sitting in the corner of the stall crying.
I quickly ran to her and hugged her. Well she is like a sister to me. (Junghi is Y/n's childhood bestie. She is 2 years older than her.)
She was crying badly on my shoulder. After about 10-15 minutes, she finally calmed down.
I then asked her, "What happened Unnie ? Why are you crying ? Look nothing will happen, I am there with you, okay ?? We will fight off these dirty shits together."
Junghi : "Y/n-ahh, Jake turned into one of them while protecting me. He is gone....! He left me....he left us.."