SAFE PLACE - INCHEON

A/N POV

We glanced at each other as Jin started talking, "Lets look out and try to find a gas station. Maybe we can also get some food their. I am hungry."

Rest of the BTS : "Yeah we agree. We are also hungry."

Y/n glanced at Junghi and saw her nodding her head.

Y/n POV

Well……I am hungry too. So let's see. I then said, "Okay okay, everybody look around and try to find a gas station were we can rest for a while and fill the tank too."

After a few minutes
I was driving when I heard Taehyung shout, "WAIT WAIT !! LOOK THERE IS A GAS STATION ! LETS GO THERE !!" He said while pointing in the front.
I saw a gas station a few meters away from us. I drove towards the gas station and stopped the van infront of it. Then I started talking,

"Listen everyone, I have a stick with me with a sharp end, you have to hit the zombie in the neck with the stick to kill it. There is a shop near the gas station first I will go in there with the stick to check and you will follow. Got It ?? Jhope oppa please be near the van and check if there are any weapons in the trunk of the van and Yoongi oppa please fill the tank."

BTS and Junghi : "Okay !! Fighting !!!"

I drove the van and pulled up in the gas station. Thankfully there were no zombies but only blood. They must have gone into the woods.
(The gas station was in the middle of the woods.)

I sighed and took out the stick.....here goes nothing. I jumped out of the van and went to the store. I carefully opened the door of the store.
"Holy shit" I whispered under my breath as I saw the condition of the store.

Every thing was scattered here and there as if an earthquake took place here. I started walking quietly into the store, looking around for the sight of any walker. Just as I reached the end of the store I heard groans and growls. I swiftly looked and saw a young boy turned into a zombie. I moved the stick into the neck of the boy almost slicing off its head.

So sad....he had such long life to live ahead of him if it was not for the apocalypse. Sighing I turned around going to the entrance and called the boys and Unnie.

Y/n : "Unnie, oppas !! You can come in now there was only one walker. I killed it. Come on fast and collect the things you need."

I watched as they all ran into the store excited and started collecting foods and other materials.
I smiled and went towards Jhope oppa and Yoongi oppa to see if they found something.

Y/n : "Oppas, did you find something ?"

Jhope : "Yeah, I found a car tool kit and a few weapons.....like axe, chainsaw, sickle and few knives. There are also bottles of water."

Y/n : "Ohhh that's great !! Give me these things. I will keep them under the passanger seat so that it is easy for us to access them when needed."

After waiting for 15 minutes with Y/n and Yoongi sleeping in the van and hobi sitting there looking around for any walkers, they heard shouting more specifically fighting. Y/n and Yoongi woke up and death glared at the maknae line. They quickly shut their mouths and sat in the car.

After everyone settled down, Jin started driving to their destination, "Incheon".