CAN WE SURVIVE ?

Jimin POV

Jin Hyung was driving the van while I was staring at Y/n. She looks lost. Obviously she lost one of the most important person in her life. I looked around and saw everybody silent. Junghi was very close to all of us. She was a sunshine. I came out of my thoughts before I start crying too.

Y/n POV

I can't believe it Junghi Unnie left us. I should have been more careful. I should have checked the storage room. This all happened because of me. Tears slowly started coming out of my eyes. Only one thought was coming in my mind - "Can we survive this ?"

I sighed and wiped my tears. Then I started talking.

Y/n : "Lets go to Gwangju....I want to check up on my mom."

Jin : "Okay but first we need to fill fuel in the tank."

After 2 hours of travelling we finally found a gas station. We checked around and then stopped at the gas station. Jungkook and Namjoon got down the car with their weapons in case they come across a walker. We filled the tank and took off after 10 minutes. I was feeling sleepy so I slept while keeping my head on Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung POV

I was about to fall asleep when I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked and saw Y/n sleeping while putting her head on my shoulder. I observed her face and saw her swollen eyes and red nose from all the crying. I sighed and slept due to exhaustion.

Jhope POV

I was looking at Taehyung and Y/n sleeping. They looked so exhausted. I feel so tired and dirty. I hope this all ends soon and we can go home, take a long relaxing shower and sleep on my soft bed. My limbs hurt alot and my brain is tired too. I slowly fell into deep slumber while sitting. But before falling asleep only one thought came into my mind - "Can we survive this ?"

A/N POV

5 hours past since they all were sleeping. Jin was driving when he saw a hotel at a short distance. He quickly woke up Namjoon who was sitting beside him and told him to wake up the others.
Namjoon woke up the others and told them what they saw. Everybody's eyes lit up to the fact that they will clean themselves finally and will rest in the bed.

Jin stopped the van as everybody stepped out of the van with their weapons in their hands. They started heading towards the hotel. They slowly entered the door and looked around cautiously. The first floor was full of blood and smell of bodies decaying. They moved to the second floor. It was comparatively clean and less smelly. They started opening the doors slowly and checked the whole floor. Everything was clean. It's as if someone kept this place clean and safe from zombies.

Jin Divided the rooms. 2 persons per room.
Jin and Yoongi : Room 1
Namjoon and Jhope : Room 2
Jimin and Jungkook : Room 3
Taehyung and Y/n : Room 4

They went to their respective rooms to freshen up and decided to gather in the hallway after 2 hours.