SHE IS GONE

A/N POV

Yoongi was driving while they were sitting in the back discussing.

Y/n : "What should we do now ? Incheon is also not safe."

Junghi : "I don't know Y/n-ahh ! I am scared....we won't be able to survive.."

Y/n : "No Unnie we will survive... Don't lose hope. We will find a way out of this hell world."

Jin : "Guys, I am hungry !"

Yoongi : "You're always hungry !"

Jin : "Yahhhh !!! The level of disrespect !!" *Starts rapping angrily*

After 10 minutes of rapping,
Jin was breathing heavily and again said,

Jin : "Y/nnie give me a pack of chips."

Y/n turned around and started looking for the bag of food. She found the bag but it was empty.

Y/n : "Oh no ! The bag is empty."

Jin turned red in anger. He shouted.

Jin : "Yaahhhhhhhh !!!!!! Who ate all the food ?!?!?!"

Everybody except Yoongi glanced at each other, they saw Jungkook smile nervously signalling that he ate all the food.

Jin : "JEON JUNGKOOKKKK ! WHEN IN THE WORLD DID YOU EAT ALL THE FOODDDD ?!?! I WILL KILL YOU !! YOU LITTLE SHIT !! I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THIS !!!"

After another 10 minutes of Jin nagging and shouting at Jungkook, Yoongi spoke up,

Yoongi : "Calm your horses down Jin, I am able to see a store nearby. We can collect more food from there."

Jin nodded and said,

Jin : "Okay then, you are saved Jungkook. Boys and Girls take your weapons we will go out of this van in a while."

Everybody except Jin and Yoongi : "Yes Sir !!!"

After 5 minutes Yoongi parked the car infront of the store. They slowly got out of the van and walked towards the entrance of the store looking around being cautious of any walkers being around.

Their weapons :-
Namjoon : a big Knife
Jin : a big Knife
Yoongi : Sword
Jhope : A metal rod
Jimin : Axe
Taehyung : A metal rod
Jungkook : Axe
Y/n : Sword
Junghi : A metal bat

They go to the entrance and try to look into the store to see how many walkers are there. After they were not able to see they discussed for a plan.

Namjoon : "Jungkook, Y/n and Yoongi will go in first and kill the zombies if any and then we will enter. Jin, Jhope, Jimin and Junghi will collect foods while me and Yoongi will check for any walkers passing by the store. We have to exit the store in 15-20 minutes. Lets go !!! Fighting !!!!"

Everybody : "Fighting !!!!"

Jungkook, Y/n and Yoongi entered the store and found few zombies in the store. They killed them in no time and called the others in the store.

Jin went to the Packed foods Aisle. Jhope went with Jin whereas Jimin went to the essentials aisle. Junghi went to the Drinks Aisle at the end of the store.
They were collecting the foods when they heard Junghi shouting. All of them quickly ran towards the Drinks section and saw Junghi being bitten by a zombie which came out of the storage room.

Y/n quickly ran towards them and killed the zombie with her sword. She removed the zombie's body from her Unnie and put her head in her lap. Warm tears started rolling out of her eyes. Junghi smiled and said.

Junghi : "Don't c-ry Y/n-ah I am....g-going to m-meet Jak-e soo-n. Al-so p-please k-kill m-e befor-e I tu-rn in-to one-e of-f them. I d-on't wan-t to h-hurt yo-u a-ll."

Y/n : (in an angry tone while crying) "No Unnie, You are not going anywhere. Stop speaking this shit. I will save you. Lets cover this wound. It will be fine."

Junghi : "N-no Y/n- I wil-l not sur-vie ki-ll me-e plea-se."

Everybody had tears in their eyes when Yoongi noticed Junghi turning. He quickly pulled Y/n away from her and said.

Yoongi : "I am sorry Y/n. Goodbye Oh Junghi. Rest in Peace."

Yoongi hit Junghi killing her on spot. Y/n feel down while crying with Jhope and Jimin consolling her.

After a few minutes Taehyung came running to them from the entrance of the store. He had a fearful expression and was panting heavily. He said,

Taehyung : "Guys we have to move !! Zombies will be here any moment !! Lets go now."

They glanced at Junghi for the last time and left picking up their materials and saying their last goodbyes to her.