Chapter 13

🟨At wilburs house🟨
🟥Wilbur's POV:🟥
We'd had dinner early and i was now sat in the living room with fundy.

We'd told fundy about how i'm trans, and niki too, when we got back and he was fine with it.

Techno's staying with tubbo and ranboo ,so i'm assuming Ran's gonna tell tech at some point.

Fundy started talking and i snapped out of my thoughts.

'So your trans. Right?' I nodded.

'And so is niki' I nodded again.

'But your in a straight rationship?' he asked.

'yes.' i said slightly unsure.

'well niki's Bi and i'm polyromantic'

'Yes but your still a man and a woman.' He said.

'I dont see where your going with this.' i said confused.

'Your straight with a little bit of spice'

I put my head in my hands. 'God. I cant handle you' He laughed.

We talked for a bit longer and then Fundy went to his room to, im assuming, unpack more.

🟩An hour later🟩
I was still sat on the sofa when fundy wandered back out his room.

'Hey wil' He said. 'Yeah' i looked up.

'Come stand here' he pointed infront of him.

I reluctently walked over and stood infront of him.

He looked me in the eyes.

'Wilbur. I-Im trans' he said as he pulled a trans flag out of his jumper pocket.

I just looked at him and engulfed him in a hug. The kind you never want to leave.

I stepped back. 'Thank you for telling me' i smiled wrapping the flag around his shoulders.

He smiled back. 'If yoyr wearing a binder, Take it off, Its movie time'

He ran to his room, closed the door and appeard 5 minutes later with a fox plush.

'Niki come here! We're having gay movie night!' i yelled.

She appeared around the corner of her room and jumped on the sofa.

I went and got a variety of sweets and brought them back to the livingroom. I sat between Fundy and Niki and from there started "Gay movie night" as we call it.

🟦
short chapter cos i really feel the next but needs to be seperate. There may be too many trans characters but... oh well. Also I'm running out of prewritten stuff so it might take a while to upload again.

Ash❤️‍🔥