Chapter 28

🟥Ranboo's POV:🟥
"So we'd both be in 12th grade?"

"Yes"

"In high school?"

"Yes"

"And we'd be seniors"

"Yes tubbo."

"So Rinn is...?" he said.

"In high school. 10th grade. Sophomore." I explained.

"Alright. And if ive got this right charlie is in elementary school, 5th grade?"

"Yes. Good job." I smiled as i got home and unlocked the door.

We streamed for a bit and chat interrigated me about my tweet, Which tubbo knew nothing about but i had been highly humuliating him off camera about.

"Chat im not going to tell you who it is!" I yelled.

"Can i know?" Tubbo asked.

"Dumbass, you know already." I replied.

At this chat went crazy.

"Oh yeah. Also chat, im not telling you." He smiled mischeviously.

We ended stream and hung out for a bit before we had to go pick up charlie.

We walked to his school, tubbo holding my hand.

"Hey Charlie" I said as he ran up to me.

"Hi mark. Uhm my teacher wants to talk to you." He said nervously.

"Oh. Do you know why?"

"No but i think im in trouble." He said covering his face.

"I'm sure your not in trouble Char. I'll go talk to them."

I left him with one of his friends mums while i went to talk to the teacher.

I dragged tubbo by the hand along behind me. "Boo should I-"

"Hello. Charlie said you wanted to talk to me." I said to the teacher.

"And you are?"

"Charlies brother"

"Do you have a parent or gardiun or...?" She gestured around.

"My dads at work. Can i pass on a message?"

"Charlies way behind the other kids and needs to start acting his age."

"You've been teaching him 8 months. He's autistic, you should know this by now. He has learning problems and should be getting extra help. Is he not?" I stated, my volume rising.

"Theres no reason he should be getting extra help over the other kids. He just gets distracted." She said looking me dead in the eyes.

"Yes because of a diagnosed thing. There is proof he is diagnosed and he should be getting extra help."

"Well if your going to continue lying we'll just carry on."

I opened my mouth to say something but she cut me off. "I was looking through his past work and its unusual. About a year ago he changed his writing. He scribbled out a name in his family in his book." She placed a drawn family tree infront of us.

There was my deadname, scribbled out and replaced with 'Mark, My big brother'.

I found it sweet but apparently the teacher did not.

"Before he had 2 sisters. So your telling me you, his brother, just appeared out of thin air and replaced a sister?"

"Well-" I started.