Chapter 14

🟨Tubbo's house🟨
🟩Next day🟩
🟥3rd person🟥

Tubbo woke up at 8, after once again not sleeping in his own bed, and knocked on techno's door.

He knew he was up because be heard him moving around.

'Hey tech, We're going on a picnic so be ready to leave by 11. Oh and its pride themed because... i dunno... gay'

Techno's eyes lit up when he heard it was pride themed. He was exited. Was this his chance?

Tubbo went back to ranboo's room and woke him up. 'Ran c'mon get ready. Pride picnic'he said

Ranboo rolled out of bed and ran to his wadrobe.

'Tubbo, tell me, which outfit looks the queerest?' He asked shuffling through his wardrobe

'Well the rainbow shirt would be a start' Tubbo said looking, well not over his shoulder so i geuss past him.

Ranboo pulled a rainbow button down from his wardrobe. 'Good choice, now come, im dressing you' Tubbo groaned.

'Uhm. exuse me? I have ✨exelent✨ sense of style' Ranboo said sassily as he walked to tubbo's room.

At wil's, Niki was in the kitchen making a variety of snacks, with the help of fundy. They both made different snacks, All pride related.

Niki dyed different colours of frosting for cupcakes as fundy used cookie cutters to print words into sandwiches.

Wil spun into the room wearing a white button down, unbuttoned to show his binder, He'd painted his pronouns on the back of it in pink and blue and was wearing black ripped jeans.

Niki pointed out the things she liked about it while fundy took a lump of pink icing and smeared it across wil's face.

'Oh you little bitch' Wilbur said as he chased fundy around the living room. Eventually wil got fundy back and they both wandered off to find fundy an outfit.

When fundy walked back out of his room, with a very proud looking wil, He had on black ripped jeans, a rainbow top and denim jacket that was covered in patches.

He did a spin to show off the entire outfit and smiled happily.

Wil came back in wearing his trans flag as a cape and draped one around fundy's shoulders.

At phil's and entirely different fasionshow was going on. Phil was dancing around with kristin who was dressed in a purple dress, pink bucket hat. She also had her Bisexual flag.

Eret was twirling around the kitchen making rainbow bagels. They'd sewn a bisexual flag and progress flag around a white skirt and had a purple tshirt on.

(🟦kinda like this but the skirt is pride flags🟦)

🟥Ranboo's POV:🟥
Wil had found a secluded beach area, where he'd made sure no one could get to, for us.