Chapter 21

🟥Ranboo's POV:🟥
When i woke up the next day i had my head on tubbos chest.

He was asleep so i just lay there as not to wake him.

'Ah. Theres a lanky boy lying ontop of me!' He said.

I laughed and let him sit up. 'Pancake' I said smiling.

'You were gonna turn me into pancake-bo. Thats ok though.' He laughed.

'Sorry' I said. I knew he was joking but i still feel bad about eating yesterday.

'Hey Ran' He said.

I'd zoned out thinking about it.

'Ran its fine. I didnt wanna smoosh you. Dont worry you wont turn me into a pancake.' He said.

'Though, If tommy was here, He'd turn me into a pancake-bo.' He laughed

I smiled. He knew just how to reasure me even if he didnt know what i was thinking.

'Want some breakfast?' He asked.

I shook my head. He just kept watching me, concerned.

May would want you to.

I nodded and I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

'Hey, Hey. No crying. If you cry, I'll cry. You dont have to' He said wiping the tear from under my eye.

'Want to' I said.

'M'Kay lets go make some breakfast. All this talk about pancakes, Now i want some.' He said as he grabbed my hand and dragged me off the bed.

He led me to the kitchen and i sat down at the island. 'How do i make pancakes without messing them up?' He asked.

I grabbed the box of pancake mix from where it lived in of the cuboards.

We'd bought a simpler pancake mix after the last mistake.

I pointed to the 1 and only ingredient we needed.

'MELK!' Tubbo yelled as he ran to the fridge to get some.

We mixed up the pancake mix and i put some in the pan on the hob.

I pointed at it, Telling tubbo to watch it. He understood and i sat back down again.

'RAN HOW DO I FLIP IT?' He yelled.

I put a finger to my lips as i walked over to him.

I stood behind him and put my hands over his. I moved his small hands with mine as i used the spatula he was holding to flip it.

We made a lot more pancakes and plated them.

🟥3rd Person🟥
Tubbo beckoned for Ranboo to follow him as he walked towards techno's closed door.

Techno was still asleep so tubbo swung open his door.

'PANCAKES BITCH!'

'Ahhhh' Ranboo yelled happily as he waved honey and a bag of chocolate chips in the air.

Techno woke up suddenly. 'AH' He screamed.

'We made pancakes' Tubbo said handing techno the plate of pancakes.

Techno just smiled at the fact that tubbo had gotten ranboo out his room and made him smile.

'Well thank you childern.'

They let techno put toppings on his pancakes before disappearing to the kitchen again.

🟥Tubbo's POV:🟥
We sat down in the kitchen and ate our pancakes.