Chapter 6

While In the cave where Cora was, Dark Davina stands up on both of her feet.

"Nice try witch. I'M STILL ALIVE" she yells while she starts walking until the circle won't let her leave. "What the heck"

"HELLO" she yells.

Cora walks in.

"Hello Davina" Cora says in a calm and sneaky way.

"This is funny. Now get me out of here" Dark Davina demands her.

"Why" Cora asks.

"Why am I here"  Dark Davina asks.

"I am trying to bring my dead mother back, and you are a key part of my plan" Cora says. But Dark Davina is looking confused.

"And it's not my problem. Now let me out" she demands again.

"Wait here and I'll think about it" Cora says walking away.

Theo's House.

Emma runs in.

"Theo" she says calling out for him. "Theo" there is no response. "Great" Emma runs out of his house.

Sheriff's Station.

"I tried to help Davina get rid of her dark magic, but I haven't seen her since yesterday" Theo tells the Sheriff.

"I can put out a APB but that's all I can do" Stilinski tells Theo.

The door to Stilinski's office busts open and they both look at Emma.

"There you are. I have been looking everywhere for you" Emma says.

"What's wrong" Theo asks.

"I know where Davina is" Emma says.

"Where is she" he asks.

"Somewhere in a cave, but we need to go now" Emma tells him.

"We just need to pick up two more people" Theo says.

As time goes by, they finally make it to the cave, and Emma, Theo, Liam, and Hayden run in and they all see Dark Davina still stuck in the circle.

"Oh my god" Theo said shocked.

"Oh great. Y'all are here" Dark Davina says in a not happy manner.

"If you are full of dark magic why can't you just cast a spell to get out" Theo asks.

"I tried casting a spell to break it but nothing is happening" Dark Davina cries out.

Her hair starts to turn light brown.

"Her magic doesn't work because I created the circle" says Emma. "She can't break it... Only I can. And whatever she does in the circle doesn't have an effect on the outside of the circle" Emma says finishing her sentence.

"Davina" Hayden calls out for her.

"What" Dark Davina answers.

"You are getting weaker... That is why you can't break the circle" Hayden said.

"Great" Dark Davina says then she looks at Liam.

"LEAVE SINCE YOU ARE JUST STANDING THERE NOT SAYING A WORD" she yells.

"Don't scream at him" Theo says in defence for Liam.

"Awe, mad I yelled at your top Theo" Dark Davina asks as Hayden looks at Liam.

"You know what" Hayden says fixing to defend Liam. "You have no right to yell at Liam. He has been there for your brother nonstop, they like each other, they will kill and die for each other. And that is a good thing Theo has that, especially the way he treated all of us before his redemption. So before you start attacking someone, think about how much they would sacrifice for your brother" Hayden exhales.