Remembering You

words: 1651
description: an alternate ending of Ghost Doctor.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

Now that Young Min was awake from being a coma ghost, after a few days of staying in the room smelling the Iodoform or the 'hospital smell', nurses goes in and out was tiring him out. he wants to get out of here and flops on his bed laying down again, even if he is laying down for months he still deserves a good rest in his own apartment.

he was discharged of the hospital, he hurriedly came in his apartment, "my baby! " he exclaimed.

he saw his sugar glider, aka Mandu on the coffee table in front of the couch. he sat on it staring at his beloved baby, he hasnt seen him for a long time he misses Mandu.

"are you well taken care of? you look full" Young Min grins.

he lay his back on the couch, starting to think deeply.

as soon as he woke up in a VIP room, Se Jin came right inside the room with flowers on her hands. he lets her put the flowers but he told her to go out and go to America where she really belongs.

"Mandu.. what should i do? i think i upset her" Young Min sighs out.

its not like he liked her anymore, instead of saying that which he felt bad. he can just told her to move and maybe just be friends? his feelings for her died out years ago and its all fine for him now.

Young Min continued talking with Mandu, his doorbell suddenly rang and it rang repeatedly not stopping at all.

"what the? YA, are you planning on breaking my doorbell?! " he shouted, he lazily stands up on the couch he didnt bother checking the peephole he opens it immediately.

you guessed it, it was Seung Tak.

"Dr. Go? what are you doing here at 9pm? " he asked him.

the younger didnt respond, he just chuckled showing him a wide smile and welcomed himself on Young Min's apartment. "YA this is trespassing! " Young Min shouted, but he didnt kick out Seung Tak he just lets him be.

"wow nice place you got here, it never changed~" Seung Tak teased, Young Min just rolled his eyes playfully.

"i just got here after months! of course i don't have time changing things" Young Min lets out a 'tsk'.

Seung Tak shrugs and giggled, he walks around the kitchen looking around like he was looking for something, on the other hand Young Min looked at him confused.

"what are you doing here exactly? its late shouldnt you be sleeping for tomorrow? " Young Min asked.

"im your doctor, i should check on you did you have dinner? " he asked him which Young Min just shook his head.

Seung Tak knows he wouldnt cause, ever since he got home he has been just talking with Mandu for the whole day.

"look, Seung Tak, its fine really you should head home and i will feed myself" he tried saying.

"i didnt have dinner yet, so maybe we can eat together~".

Young Min sighs, he cant change his mind anymore so he lets him mess around the kitchen while he sat on the couch and as usual just staring st Mandu or scrolling through his phone or something.

after Seung Tak cooked them dinner, they sat on the dining table together.

he helped Young Min gets food for himself which he awkwardly laughs cause he was working perfectly fine.