𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Kiss it better - Rihanna

Kissing Eddie feels like coming home

Kissing Eddie feels like coming home. It's an out-of-body experience to be touched by him again. I can easily say this is better than the first time I felt his kiss.

My back presses against the kitchen counter as his hips dig into mine. His hands are running through my hair. I'm in a full state of euphoria.

I pull back from his lips to catch my breath. He takes the opportunity to grab a fist full of my hair and pull my head gently to the side, exposing my neck. I throw my hands back to grip the counter as he starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes as a moan escapes my lips.

"God, I've missed that sound," he mutters between kisses.

I smile and slip my hands up the back of his shirt. His bare skin against my hands makes me want more. I pull up on his shirt and he steps back to pull off his shirt. His curls fall against his chest and I can't help but bite my lip.

He stands before me in only jeans and my breath catches. He's gotten more tattoos since I've seen his body last, and fuck, it fits him so well. He lets me admire him with a smile on his face.

"Take off your dress." He demands.

I swallow and hold his stare. I reach back and unzip my dress. It hangs by the straps on my shoulders and I lift my hand to pull them off, but he holds up a hand before I reach the strap.

"Slowly." He says in a low voice.

I brush my fingers over the strap on one of my shoulders and watch him as his eyes follow my every move. I slowly loop the strap around my finger and bring it down my shoulder before letting it fall. "Like that?" I ask.

"Just like that." He breathes as he twists the ring on his finger.

My heart flutters at the way he's looking at me. I've seen that look so many times, but right now it's burning brighter than ever in his eyes.

I bring my hand to the other strap and slowly slide it off my shoulder. My dress lands on the floor in a puddle. Eddie smirks before he breaks our eye contact. His eyes trail over my body as I'm left standing in only my bra and underwear.

He drops his head and groans. "Fuck." He looks up and walks toward me. He touches my cheek and his thumb brushes my bottom lip. "You are breathtaking."

My knees go weak at his words, but it's his touch that sets me on fire. His hand wraps around my back and he unclasped my bra in one movement.

I stare at him as I let my bra fall. I focus on how his eyes darken with desire as he looks down at my exposed breasts.

His hand sliding up my rib cage makes me jump. He laughs softly as he cups my breast. "I'm not going to hurt you unless you like a little pain." He smirks.