Chapter Five ;; Strangers.

Summary ;;
(This will in Boris's view!! Kinda ?)
Will doesn't show up to school , a worried Boris comes to visit.
————————————————————————————
Beep! Beep! Beep! Bee-

Boris groaned as he stopped his alarm from beeping, he rubbed his eyes and put his face back on the pillow sighing. He slowly blinked and thinks about his William, he realized he would see him at school today so he shot up from bed and got ready , He put on a red sweater and black tight jeans with black shoes.

He grabbed his bag and his umbrella just in case, he started walking off to school , he wasn't happy about school but he was happy about seeing his sweet boy William.

He thought about yesterday, about the kiss they shared.. Will wasn't experienced yea sure but Boris didn't mind at all.. it was the same with his Theo, Will reminded him a lot of his Theo sometimes, He got to school and as he went through the doors he saw people staring at him.

He rolled his eyes and scoffed and saw El next to her locker picking up something. Boris happily walked over thinking Will was with her, He was always with her. Once he got to El he saw that her dress was ruined with dirt and mud.. Boris's eye widen. "What happened?" Boris simply asked the poor girl who looked like she was about to cry. "Angela.. tripped me with her friends and started kicking dirt on me." El looked away with tears rolling on her cheeks.

Boris mutters something in a different language and grabbed El's arm and angrily stomped over to Angela who was talking to her friends. "Angela!" Boris shouted , Angela turned around to see El behind the tall Boris who was angry.

"Ew.. what do you want Boris?" She rolled her eyes "How's your nose?" Boris asked smirking remembering when Will punched her hard that he might've broken her nose. Angela's eye widen but with anger "Shut up before I show your little girlfriends brother to back off." Boris felt his blood boil at the thought of Angela even going NEAR his William.

"Leave Jane alone." Boris said it like he was about to murder everyone. That scared Angela a bit but she didn't do anything but stare at El behind Boris who was currently crying a bit. Angela chuckled "Fine..but you'll have to give me Will's number first." Angela smiled to herself.

You see , Angela thought Will was cute and one of her friends called Aether liked him. Aether was a kind but mean when he wants to boy. Boris glared at Angela and scoffed "No." he simply said , Angela's eye widen with surprise "Aww , Protective over your little boyfriend I see , that's fine. I'll get it myself some day." Angela laughed and walked away with her friends laughing as well.

Boris's hand gripped and he was seriously going to explode and punch Angela thousands of times. He did saw this boy blushing when Angela asked him for Will's phone number. "Who is this Aether." Boris thought as he grabbed El's arm once again , not tightly but enough to drag El.

"Your probably wondering where's Will.. he's home." El said randomly , Boris looked at El with a confused face of why Will was home in the first place. "He said he didn't feel good so.." El looked away , Boris on the other hand was worried at this point, "We skip school. Yes?" El's was confused , "what does skip school mean?" Boris eyes widen and smirked.

"HA! You very funny." Boris just dragged El out of the school and after awhile El realized what they were doing. "We can't do that! My mom is home!" Boris rolled his eyes "You worry to much." Boris chuckled.

"Now, take me to your house yes?" Boris smiled at the shorter girl who rolled her eyes and sighed "Fine. Let's go." El started walking and the happy Boris was right behind her happily walking like a little kid.

They arrived at the Byers house and Boris was impressed of how nice it looked , El took out her keys and opened the door to see her mother sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading a newspaper. Joyce looked up to El and her eyes widen, "What are you doing here?! And who is that boy!?" Joyce was very confused now.