Chapter seven ;; what?

Summary ;;
Will Byers is confused and stressed out.

Tw;;
Some slurs maybe!! And suicidal thoughts.
————————————————————————————
Ever since the terrible accident at rank-o-mania Will has been scared of himself, he wouldn't go near Boris or El anymore. He didn't care about Mike right now, he was the reason why he was scared. The way he shouted at him reminded him of his father. He then remembered when they were little he promised to never yell at him since it always reminded him of his father.

"I really wished you didn't make a promise you can't keep." He sighed and slouched on his bed. He was angry but didn't want to be angry.

"Why am I so different? I hate myself." Will was now on the verge of crying. He rubbed his eyes and got up slowly from his bed to open his door.

When he did Mike appeared out of nowhere.

"Will!? Are you ok? I'm so sorry about the last 2 days I was just scared and shocked I couldn't process what was happening!" Mike had a strong grip on both of wills shoulders.

Will blushed a bit from embarrassment, he really didn't want to see Mike. "It's ok." Suddenly Boris walked in "No is not , he is hurting you William!" Mike turned to Boris.

"Why am I the bad guy!? And where did you come from anyways!?" Boris gave a disgusted face to Mike then looked at Will with a more soften or more calm face. "I want to protect you William,Don't forgive him." Will was looking at Boris then back to Mike.

He was about to loose his mind.

"Listen! Both of you need to leave me alone please! You Mike , are supposed to be cheering up my sister not me?! And Boris. Your just here and I don't know what to say so will you two please leave me the FUCK alone!?!" Will pushed Mike hard out of his way and walked down to the kitchen leaving a speechless Boris and Mike.

Will sighed and saw El eating her eggos by herself.

"Hey El. Mind if I join you?" El looked up to see Will and She had puffy red eyes. She nodded and looked back down to her food. Will took a seat next to her and just put his head down. "Why did you do that?" Suddenly Will lifted up his head and stared at El who was currently still eating but looking down at her plate.

Will sighed, he had a reason but not a good one. Not a reason El wanted to hear he thought.

"I was just upset and stressed out-" Will was cut off by El "Will, friends don't lie." Will smiled a bit and slowly look away with tears in his eyes.

"I can't tell you."

El was a bit upset and she hugged Will knowing he was on the verge of crying. She thought it was because Mike was his best friend and he felt like a complete stranger now. Will hugged back, he was obviously trying his best not to cry.

Meanwhile the siblings were bonding , Mike and Boris were watching them. "This is your fault frog face." Mikes eyes widen and turned to Boris "My fault?! How!?" Boris rolled his eyes "You made William feel shitty."

So then Mike and Boris broke into a fight. El heard a thump and she asked Will what was that noise, Will got up and checked the living room to see Boris pinning Mike on the ground.

"What in the world is happening here?!" Both Mike and Boris looked at Will , "he's trying to kill me!" Mike shouted. Will grabbed Boris and checked his face for any bruises or anything. Mike got up and he felt his blood boil at the fact that Will was checking on Boris and not him.

Wait what?! Why would he think that? Mike looked down at the floor and tried to calm down. Will then checked up on Mike as well , Mike was starring at Wills lips for a second and Boris saw. Boris snatched Will and hugged him, "I'm sorry William." Boris whispered and that made Will blush a bit.

"It's ok. Just don't do it again okay?" Will smiled and brushed Boris's cheek and left. Boris smirked at Mike which obviously made Mike a bit jealous..

Jealous? No. Why would Mike be jealous? He doesn't like Will.. he likes El... he likes girls... girls.

Right?
————————————————————————————
So sorry this is so short, I've been busy with school.