Disclaimer

Hello my lovely readers, here's the story of Macau and Leon. As in my previous story of Kimporchay, there is ship of MacauLeon, and my readers really loved that CP so in public demand I wanna continue there story which is in the same Universe of Kimporchay, it's a spin off.

Leon is the character that i created, but I don't own the Macau's character.

Actually I never thought that someone will read my Kimchay story, I was too surprised, i wrote that just to satisfy myself but I'm thankful that my lovely readers gave so much love and support to my story. And now it's my readers demand, so writing this spin off story of MACAU and LEON and I'm happy to write it. The timeline of this story is after Kinn Porsche marriage means after Helian died, means Kim and Chay are still not married. I don't own the characters except Leon because he is my imaginary man and creation, it's just a  fanfiction of my imagination and satisfaction.

"Important note- Also I wanna share that this fanfiction is the first part of my Mafia Universe  "

Warning ⚠️

This a boyxboy story so if you're not okay with this type of contents, stay out off it...

Thank you ☺️

MAIN CHARACTER

Macau
Leon

______

Than let's begin the story 😜
Hope everyone will support me shower me with love like you did in Kimchay story ❤️