47 : victim card

"Mr Macau.. enemies are about to cross safety border.."

Both Mr Richard and Macau widened their eyes and both looked at each other and Macau told "I told you I had a bad feelings"

"What to do now.. should we inform Mr Leon" Richard asked.

"No.. are you dumb.. you know him he'll insist to fight.. we have to protect him no matter what" Macau said and asked "how many hours left for our wedding?"

"2:30 hours" Richard looked at the time and answered.

"Fine that's enough.. follow me to the control room" Macau said while walking out of the room and Mr Richard followed him.

As they reached the control room and saw on the screen that, they were destroying the protection barriers and cameras one by one.

"Mr Macau we need to alarm the base" Alec state.

"No need.. do as I say .. it's an order from your current Mafia Boss" Macau raised his voice while dominating with his power.

And everyone synced "noted Boss"

Macau continued "I don't know how they found the location of our base, but I am sure there must be a traitor among us.."

Everyone was shocked and Macau continued "we don't have much time in our hands Mr Richard and Mr Peter protect Leon and the base.." as he looked towards Fredrick and added "Fredrick you're coming with me, with the half of our men.. we'll go out.. to the safety border to stop them.. Mr Richard.. ask your snipers to be ready"

As he looked at Alec and stated "take care of everything Alec.. you're the brain of the base.. without your intelligence.. this base won't survive.."

"But it's your wedding.. we can take care of everything.. you should get ready for the wedding" Alec said.

Macau sighs "Alec.. find the traitor.. you know I'm not good with this stuffs.. Mr Richard and Peter will help you.. "

Alec nod and everyone got fully armed and secretly marched out of the base from the secret way, without giving a hint to Leon.

As they are out of the base Macau announced "Are you ready to bath with the blood of enemies"

"Yes Boss.." they synced.

Macau looked at Fredrick and ordered "Fredrick.. you go by right.. I'll go towards the left.. Alec will guide us through the earpiece"

Fredrick nod and left to the right side while Macau looked at his wedding attire and thought 'Leon... Wait for me.. I'll be back on time..' and as he took a deep breath and made his way to the left.

*********

On the other hand Kim with Vegas and Pete already reached Russia and they directly went to Leon's mansion, which they found ruined and destroyed.

They were shocked see the view of the mansion, Kim tried to call them but their cellphones didn't worked.

A sudden fear of stroke hit Vegas and uttered "Kim what.. is this.. where are they.."

Peter state "did we missed something"

Kim sighs and said "why does Leon hide such a huge destruction from us.. his stubbornness is ruining his life.. he should have asked my help.." he stressed his head "if they aren't here.. then they must be in the underworld base"

Vegas nod and thought 'Macau.. hope you're safe..' and sighed while walking towards the car.

**********