18 : wrong person

Next morning Leon woke up early and saw Macau was still hugging him. As he looked at him and mumbled "how come you're so skilled.. I had great sex after so long.. I wish we could stay together forever but I'm sorry Macau.. you can't stay here.. I don't know what next step they're gonna take.. I don't wanna make you get in their target .. I know they will go after the people I'm close to.. so you have to go back to Thailand.. once the war starts openly I don't know if I'll be able to protect you.. because if anything gets wrong I may lose my mind too... I don't wanna hurt you.."

Macau was sleeping peacefully and as he ruffled his hair and got out of the bed and went straight to the bathroom and later drove out of the house.

After sometime Macau woke up and found himself alone on the bed and as he immediately dressed up and walked out of the room and asked Jain about Leon and as he got to know that Leon went out for some work, he was relief.

Macau was happy after the last night, so he was walking around the house, as he rarely got chance to see around Leon's floor because he wa prohibited from entering Leon's floor.

While walking around he saw many empty rooms, but a locked room took his attention. And unfortunately a glass window of the room was opened, maybe Jain forgot to close the window properly.

Because of the wind the curtain started moving while revealling the paintings. By looking at the paintings Macau was amazed but he hesitated to get inside by the window as the door was locked.

He thought for a bit but the curiosity made him go inside through the window.

As he got inside, a disgusting smell hit his nose as if something dead is rotting inside.

He looked around and saw the blood stains on the floor and wall which were long dried.

But there were many beautiful paintings, mostly paintings were painted with red colours but those red colours on the paintings looked like dry blood.

He noticed those paintings which were weird but "beautiful" he stated, as those paintings were telling someone's sadness, sorrow and painful story. He walked and as he smelled the paintings from close, he is now confirmed that the red colour on the paintings are real blood.

There are so many paintings and to complete those paintings, he needs more than ten people's blood because mostly red colour is used on the paintings.

Macau stepped back and mumbled "what the fuck.. how come this paintings are in Leon's house.. maybe it's someone else's.. but this house is Leon's.. Arghh..this is madness"

Before anyone could know anything, he walked out of the room but his mind was still thinking of that room 'how can a person like Leon can have those paintings.. five of the paintings were six or seven years old.. others are new maybe of this year.. should I asked Leon directly.. no.. no this will not be good.. I'll ask P'New'

As Leon wasn't at home, he called New to meet but New was busy with work so they planned to meet next day. Macau wanted to ask Jain but he knows Jain is loyal to Leon so he may not say the truth.

*******

In the hall Macau was walking back and forth, as it's already 12 am and Leon hasn't arrived. He called him many times but he didn't pick up the call.

Meanwhile Jain came to Macau and said "Macau you go to sleep.. it's Mr Leon's daily bases.. you don't need to worry.."

"But I'm not feeling sleepy.. you go and sleep I'll wait.." Macau said.

Jain sighs while shook his head and walk away.

After sometime Macau heard a car stopping, he ran out to look. He saw Leon getting out of the car with lot of blood stains on his shirt.