21 : you're a monster

A/N : I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I kept you all waiting but I had my issues going on my personal life. I wasn't in my right mind, now even though I have overcome it's still hurts sometimes. But don't worry your author is strong she can handle everything by herself. Thank you for waiting. Love you all.

***

It was already evening, one by one the guests walked in and within an hour the mansion hall was crowded. Leon has setup mini cameras everywhere around the hall and on the other rooms too.

Mr Robert came with his shameless son Daniel, Jain was welcoming the guests on the front door.

After sometime Leon walked down the stairs while catching everyones attention, as he was looking handsome plus sexy on his red attire.

Leon's eyes caught Daniel drooling at him like a prey, he was crystal clear that Daniel is not a good news.

As Leon went to the crowd and started talking and chatting with the guests while everyone was complemanting him. He can feel many stares which he don't care.

But after sometime Daniel walked up to him and lean near his ears whispered "you look beautiful everyday but today you're looking excellent..."

Leon smirked and as he gave a fake smile to him and replied "thank you.."

As Daniel looked around and asked "by the way where is your that protective boyfriend.."

"Why.. is yesterday's punches are not enough hmm.. and for your kind information he is not my boyfriend.." Leon replied while taking a wine glass from the waiter and handed it to Daniel.

Daniel nod and state "by the way nice party.."

"Thank you.." Leon replied and meanwhile Mr Robert interrupt "Leon.. you did Better than me.. you're good at arranging things.."

"It's nothing I just did what I can.." Leon replied with a plastered smile.

Leon was chatting with the guests, meanwhile Daniel stepped on the stairs and announced "Excuse.. ladies and gentlemen.. a very good evening to you all .. I'm Daniel son of Robert Thomas Holland.. I'm here to call upon our handsome Mr Leon.. please come forward Mr Leon..." while looking at Leon, Daniel gave a fake smile.

As Leon walked to Daniel and stood near him, he continued "isn't Mr Leon is looking beautiful today.. I wanna thank you for inviting us to this amazing party"

Leon gave a fake smile to Daniel and stated "thank you Daniel... and everyone for making time for me and showing up.. I don't wanna say much just enjoy your evening.."

As Leon raised the glass of wine and yelled "cheers to us.. " and while everyone raised too and synced "cheers.." and everyone took their sip.

After sometime one of the men felt dizzy and fell down on the floor and everyone got shocked but one after another most of them fell down on the floor unconsciously.

Only some of them remained still, which includes Mr Robert and Daniel, who were still standing and now Leon was crystal clear that it was either Daniel or both father and son.

Mr Robert asked in frustration "what the hell is this Leon.. what have you done to them.."

Leon smirked and state "nothing.. I wanna just take out the mole.." as Leon walks near Mr Robert and continues "looks like the mole is standing right in front of me.."

"What do you mean Leon.." Mr Robert glared at Leon.

As he walked to Daniel and went back and while leaning near his ears whispered "I know you Daniel.. the Maniac that killed his own mother out of insanity and killed people for satisfaction.." and smirked "I knew that if you find something fishy about today's party you won't sip the wine.. so I gave you hint about it, I doubt about you being the mole but today my doubts are all clear.."