9 : confused

Leon came back home and today he didn't find Macau waiting for him, so he asked Jain "where is that bastard.."

"Mr Macau walked out of the house in a hurry and said that he will be late" Jain replied calmly.

As Jain saw Leon walking up to his room without a word and Jain state "Mr Leon dinner is ready.."

"No need.." Leon replied while walking up the stairs.

As he entered his dark room, the loneliness hit him like a storm and today he felt the absence of Macau because Macau had a great impact on Leon's life, which Leon didn't realise until today.

Meanwhile his phone rang, as he recieve the phone call

Leon:
Yeah P'New

New:
Leon we got a problem..
Macau is drugged..

Leon:
What the fuck.. (worried)
Arghh This bastard is the problem

New:
But it's a serious matter
I don't think it's an
ordinary drug

Leon:
Send me the location..
I'll be there..

New:
Come fast.. I have already
called the ambulance

Leon ended the call and put the phone back in his pocket and even though he was tired, without giving a second thought he run through the stairs and state "Jain bring my car key".

As Jain brought the key and said "Mr Leon take some men with you.. it's not safe for you to drive alone.."

But Leon took the key from his hand without giving a fuck to his words and rush out of the mansion and drove away.

While driving there are many thoughts going on his mind "this bastard.. wherever he goes always knows to create problems for me.. hope he is okay.. he fucked up my life.. Arghh.. making me worry.." when he realised that he is worried about Macau, he stated to himself "me worried about him.. no way.."

He was driving as first as he could, as he reached the Pentagon club, he got out of the car while leaving it infront of the club entrance and without giving a fuck to anyone he walk inside of it and no one dared to stop him. And straight went to the bartender without looking at his surroundings he grabbed that bartender's neck and growled "why the fuck did you drugged him.."

The bartender pleaded in fear while saying out of breath "no..no.. it's not me.. he him-himself asked for it.."

He tighen his grip "don't you dare to lied"

Meanwhile New interrupts while grabbing Leon's wrist to calm him "Leon leave him.. it's not his fault.. Macau had been taking drugs for a long time .. I can say by looking at his hands.."

Leon let go of his neck and ordered him "bring me another pack of that same drug" in frustration he ran his fingers through his raven long hair and walking back and forth.

The bartender came back with the pack and handed it to Leon, as he looked at the trademark his eyes widen and crushed under his breath "fuck" and put the pack in his pocket

As Leon saw everyone in the club were looking at them, he stated "he just fainted.. nothing serious.. so mind your own business.."