12 : monster

Same day...

When he arrives home and asked Jain to call Alec, as Leon got news that some of the casinos are still selling that drug.

Alec arrived and Leon asked "order our men to kidnap those dickheads and bring them to the Underworld base and Xendra must lead them.. I don't want any mistakes" in which Alec nod and did as Leon said.

Alec drove Leon to the Underworld base and as Leon got out of the car in front of a huge building which is located in the nowhere in the middle of the forest and immediately a guard came and bowed him and Alec gave the car to him.

Leon walk inside the base and Alec followed him, as they walk each person bowed them respectfully.

Xendra walks in while the other two men behind her were dragging one man each and as they reached and threw them to the Leon's leg and one of the man warned "Mr Leon.. are you trying dig your own grave"

Leon snickers and said "ohh..man at least I will be buried in a grave but sadly you won't have one.. you'll be thrown in the ocean to become food of those fishes".

The other man said in anger "do you have an idea what you're doing.. if you kill us means you're going against the whole administration and the leader won't let you live.. you don't know what Mr Robert can do .. be grateful that he is still tolerating you.. don't try to cross his limit"

Leon just rolled his eyes and stated "are you finished blaring.. but what I know is that now you crossed your limit.." and a evil smile curved on Leon's lips which made both men to gulped.

As they walk inside a dark room, which room looks like it is used to torture the people.

They can see the white bandages on his wrist and hands which became red by the time and Alec state "Mr Leon.. your bandages.. are-"

But he was cut off by Leon "give me the knife.. and keep ready the glasses.."

As Leon looked at the other men and state "tie them on the chair", and Leon smirked and ordered "Xendra destroy the casinos"

By hearing that the both men screamed "no don't do that.. please I'm begging you.."

In which Leon made a fake pout and asked "than instead of that I can torture you right.."

The both men looked at Leon in disbelief "what are you saying??" and both the men looked at each other.

As they saw Alec handing him a sharp knife and the both men gulped in fear. Leon slowly walked on the back of them and put a cut on the right man's ear and the men started crying in pain as blood began to flow.

The left man who was closing his eyes tight out of fear, he felt the pain on his wrist and man started crying in pain.

Then he cut off one finger of the both men and one of the men pleaded "please spare me I'll do whatever you want I swear.."

Leon just laughed as if Satan himself possessed him even Alec freak out by hearing that and he started torturing to the point that the both men, he didn't left any choice but to asked "please just kill me.."

In which Leon smirks and states "no man.. the show is not over yet.. more are their.."

One of the men states "you're a monster.. Leon, monster.."

Leon leans near him and as he grabs his hair and said with his evil smile "yes I know.. I'm ...and from the very small..", and Leon gestures with his other hand while asking for something and Alec handed a wine glass which contains wine along with some glass pieces in it.

Leon held his chin and forcefully opened his mouth and forced him to drink the wine, by drinking that both men's mouths became full of blood and they were unable to speak as the glass pieces tore off their tongues and inner neck.