chapter 6

helloooww everyone.. i finally got the 6th chapter and i think its awesome... got some confessions so i think i deserve a VOTE from everyone porfavor. all you have to do is clock the vote button, you know you wanna :D

~~~ comment please, and fann me :) i love fans.  oh and most importaintly ENJOY...

Mr. Hudgens finally came back from the kitchen with our coffee and took a seat on the same couch as me but as far away as possible.

“Okay, were should I start?” he said more to himself, after blowing out his cheeks. “A few years ago when I was about 16 my dad died in a car wreck and my mother was left to take care of me alone. She started drinking a lot and coming home later each day, until one day she didn’t come home at all.

“I’m so sorry Mr. Hudgens that must’ve been awful.”  I said to him, while trying not to cry at his words.

“Don’t worry about it.” he said with a chuckle.

“Anyway, I was sent to live with an aunt and uncle of mine in a new state,” he continued after a few seconds of looking into the couch seat.

“I liked them but I wanted to get away, so I ran away from home. I was running for about 6 months until a man found me and took me in, his name was Clu and he said he could help me become powerful and never feel hurt again. He owned a secret company called oxpell and in it, he trained the best, he called them his piccolo assassins, and promised me that they only killed bad people that the government assigned us to kill, or the ones that were too dangerous for the law. I was only 16 at the time so I believed him and let him throw me into his program  to teach me everything he knew about fighting, as he took me under his wing and I was taught and shown things I’ve never seen before, I also grew to love this man like a father. But I think because I was so blinded by having a fatherly figure in my life I failed to see how selfish he was becoming. He wanted more and instead of only following missions sent to us by the government; he started assigning us people whom he thought deserved to die because of a crime they went unpunished for. I felt dirty for killing people that I wasn’t sure did anything worthy of getting assassinated for, so I told Clu I’d had enough and I walked out.”

“wow.” I said, as I struggled to think a coherent thought. “You killed people?” I asked, terror in my voice.

“I thought I was doing a good thing, to me it was like being a police officer just more secretive and more bad ass. I felt like I was doing something to help people.” He told me while looking at my face intently.  Blushing; I looked down at my feet.

 “Why were you fighting with those men in the woods?” I asked, to change the subject.

“Clu sent them, you can’t just walk out on the company, assassins are technically illegal and I for one, know too much, also, I think it’s mostly got to do with his pride and the fact that I left him.” He told me in a serious voice, I noted a hint of arrogance also.

“Does he want to kill you?” I asked him in a low voice.

“probably.” He responded, amusement back in his voice.

“Why do you think this is funny, if this Clu guy is after you and is sending people after you, why are you acting so calm?” I asked bewildered.

“Because I am currently undefeated and an old man like Clu doesn’t scare me.” He answered me, now arrogant.

“That is the type of attitude that will surely get you killed.” I replied matter of factly, crossing my arms over my chest.

He snorted and said “Please.”

“Fine, lets drop it.” I told him now a little irked.

“Savannah,” he started, now coming to sit closer to me. “Don’t worry okay? I know what I’m doing.”