chapter 7

Hey peeps, i uploaded this chapter kinda fast as a gift for having so many reads, but i dont think i'll be uploading the next one for about 4-5 days because you guys arent voting as much as i'd like. im afraid your not liking the story too much??? idk.  But VOTE, COMMENT, and FAN MEEEEE!!! GRACIAS. (and to those of you who read the authors comments, THANKS SO MUCH)

~ Enjoy~~~~~

##################################################################################

Briiinnnngggggg!!!!! The bell rang, waking me up from my nap during first period. It was time to go to second period and I was dreading it. After what I’d said to Mr. Hudgens yesterday, I was not looking forward to seeing him

“Hey, what’s wrong, thinking about Mr. Hudgens?” Casey asked me, smiling mischievously.

Blushing and rolling my eyes at her I said, “Actually, I am. I told him I thought I was in love with him yesterday and now I have to be in the same room as him for 2 hours.”

“It’s not that bad, maybe you should just concentrate on flirting with someone else so he won’t think you were serious.”

“But I want him to know I like him.” I stated stubbornly, the blush never leaving my face.

“Yeah, but now he has the upper hand and will tease you even more.” She told me while smiling knowingly.

Oh crap, why hadn’t I thought of that last night before confessing? How could I have forgotten about his constant teasing?

“Oh crud.” I said while looking down at my shoes and frowning. “I forgot about that.”

Laughing at me now she said, “Who says crud anymore, you are so innocent Savannah.”

I only shrugged my shoulders and kept looking at my shoes.

“Bye Cas.” I called out as I walked into Mr. Hudgens room.

“Ciao, remember what I said.” She told me with a seductive smile.

I walked in with my head down and quickly walked to the back of the room and took a seat in my usual spot next to joseph.

 I really didn’t want to make Mr. Hudgens think I didn’t mean what I said yesterday, but I didn’t want to be teased either. Also, what if he’s not in love with me as well and I just made a fool of myself.

 I decided I would stick to Casey’s plan and see what happens.

“Hey joseph, what’s up?” I asked while smiling at him.

“Umm, nothing really, just listening to the teacher.” He told me while blushing.

I sent him another smile and said nonchalantly, “You’re really good at chemistry aren’t you? I think smart men are sexy.”

“Actually there’s really nothing to It.” he said with more confidence.

“Do you think you could help me with these formulas, I don’t really understand how to do them.” I told him while scooting closer to his desk. After I was done, our desks were nearly on top of each other and he was now blushing and looking everywhere except at me.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye Mr. Hudgens looking at me with an unreadable expression.

While trying to hold in a victory laugh I averted my eyes to joseph who was already explaining how to convert a mole. I quickly put my hand atop his and said the first thing that came to mind which was “let me take notes, hang on.” I grabbed the first notebook I could find and started jotting down things I already knew.