•Sweaty Soccer Boy•

;Brooklyn

"Brook, have you got you cleats?" My mum shouted up to my room. "You can't forget them"

"I've got them" I shouted back.

"Okay well hurry up"

;Eryn

"Eryn love I have a present for you hurry up" I walked downstairs and my mum was holding a box. "For you my sweet" She said. I opened the box to reveal a new pair of nfinity cheer shoes.

"Yay thank you" I said hugging her. She smiled.

"Have you put your bow in your bag?" she reminded me.

"No I haven't actually" I ran upstairs and put my red bow in my hair. I straightened my cheer uniform out and ran a brush through my hair. I smiled and grabbed my bag and walked back downstairs.

"Eryn are you ready my love" My mum shouted from downstairs.

"Ye coming" I walked down the stairs ad towards the car. I hopped in and we drove to my school.

•Home room•

"Good morning class" Mrs White said.

"Good Morning Mrs White" we all cheered enthusiastically. Just kidding were 11th Grade for what would you expect.

"Notices this morning, Cheer team and Football team miss last period and go to fields and changing room for talks and practice and training etc" she said. "That's all, Talk among yourselves." she finished.

"I think I should apologise to Jack, I think I really upset him" I said regretting my decision I made yesterday.

"No you can't do that?" Jasmine said

"Why"

"Have you never heard of playing hard to get"

"Oh shut up" I stood up and walked over to Jack.

The boys all stared at me like they didn't expect to see me and I tapped Jack's shoulder. He turned around to look at me.

"Can I speak to you a minute" He nodded and followed me out the class room all the boys wolf whistled as we walked out.

"Boy's that's enough" Mrs White said

"Shut up" The girls squealed

"Listen I'm sorry about yesterday I was trying to figure something out and to be honest I wasn't paying attention so I just said no and It was my second day so..."

"Oh Eryn you made your mistakes, I'm not some back up plan because Brooklyn isn't interested in you you may have spooned but get over it he's a player" he spat.

"Excuse me, I don't care about Brooklyn I was trying to be nice because I felt bad but now I regret this decision of trying to apologise"

"we all know what your little games are, don't lie about your feelings about Brooklyn you would have just used me anyway to get closer to Brooklyn, I'm not stupid"

"I can't believe you" I shoved past him and walked into the class room and sat next to the girls.

;Brooklyn

"What did Eryn want?" I asked Jack when he sat down.

"Nothing just speaking bullshit to me." he said. That was not what I expected.

"oh okay"

•Lunch•

I sat down at the table next to the girls. I slid into the chair next to Eryn