•Angels Never Lie• Part 2

;Eryn

During the interval we all changed into our dressing gowns and shot a short video to be played before pink ball. It was really fun getting to act stupid with all the other models. We were all getting ready when the one and only Justin Bieber walked past backstage. I'm not a fangirl or anything but he was hella hot, I mean come on look at his perfectly quiffed hair it looks like a walnut whip or something or maybe a cloud... nevermind. My hair was straightened now and I have to say how is my hair coping I have never put this much heat on my hair before. They sprayed a lot of hairspray on as well to prevent frizz from all the spot lights along the catwalk. After I was changed I put on a very similar pair of shoes to the first ones. The outfit I now had on was more revealing to the first one. I kept looking at myself in the mirror checking to see if I looked fat.

"You don't look fat" Lily said from behind me.

"How did you know I was looking to see if I looked fat?" I said

"Because in my first show and I had to wear my first revealing outfit I felt like that and I was 24 so imagine how a 15 year old girl is going to feel?" she said. I mean she was right. I smiled. "You do look beautiful" she said making me blush now come on were gonna miss the video from backstage. She said pulling me along. We stood behind the wall and watched the video on the projector. It was really cool and we all looked really cute and crazy at the same time.

When it was finished we all queued up and Justin Bieber walked past and winked at me. I blushed and the girls starting teasing me.

"OOHH a Beckham and a Bieber" Candice said.

"Shut up" I blushed. They all started to laugh.

"You're literally like our VS baby sister" Behati said making me smile.

"You're like the big sister I never had" I said making them smile. The workers were fussing around me again and fixing my outfit and hair and makeup ptting all the make up on my legs. Basically repeating the previous procedure. Justin stared to sing and Candice walked on. I wasn't as nervous this time because I had done it once before but I was still petrified. Shu went on before me and I waited till she got the end of the run way before walking. I walked down the runway having a little fun.

;Brooklyn

Eryn came down the run way in a little pink dress which had cut outsides and lets be honest I couldn't take my eyes off her. I don't have feelings for her but she did look hot. I mean every Victoria's Secret model is hot, am I right? Well at least Jack agrees and so does Romeo even though he is only 12.

I noticed Justin Bieber checking her out as she walked past him and as she got closer to us she posed with her little windmill and put her hand over her mouth. I looked at Tony and he wasn't the slightest bit happy at seeing his daughter walk down the runway in a little skimpy dress. She walked back up towards the back of the runway and she danced as she walked she obviously liked this song by Justin Bieber.

After about another hour the show finally finished and we all headed to the after party with all our families.

;Eryn

We finished the fashion show and I was so happy I done this. It was the best experience of my life and I loved every second of it. It boosted my confidence a little and I have met the most amazing beautiful people.

"Yay, mini me you done it" Candice came over hugging me. "Did you have fun?"

"Yes, it was amazing"

"Fun isn't it, and the after party tops it all off" she giggled "now come on we need to get changed and show your beautiful face on the red carpet" she said pulling me towards the changing rooms.