•I'm In Love With You•

Brooklyn

April cleaned up the mess that was my face and handed me a cold cloth. How could I have been so stupid. She handed me water to sober up a little. I messed up my relationship with my bestfriend and now I have messed up with Eryn even more. I'm such a twat.

"I think you should say sorry to Eryn" April said. I nodded jumped of the stool and walked to the bathroom.

"Eryn I-" I stopped when I saw them kissing and cuddling something I could never do with Eryn. She turned around but I walked out the front door. I honestly feel like crying.

I don't usual feel upset when I see the together but seeing the love eachother the way I will never be makes me feel heartbroken and I know  only 16 but you know what love is when you feel it. I walked towards a tree where I sat behind it.

"Brooklyn" I heard a soft gentle British accent calling.
"Brooklyn please answer me. We need to talk" I stayed quiet "Brooklyn just tell me what's wrong and I can help you"

You would never understand. I felt footsteps on the other side if the tree followed by a slump and crunch if leaves.

"Please Brooklyn, ease you're my best friend and everyone needs there best friend" gentle sobs my nose started to tingle and I sneezed way to go Brooklyn. I mentally cussed myself.

"Brooklyn" Eryn said. There she was stood infront if me. Her perfectly curled hair, her perfectly shaped figure and most of all her perfectly coloured eyes which shone in The light of the moon.

She sat next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Fine just needed some air" I falsely smiled. She smiled back.

"Did you want me?" She asked.

"Ye I just wanted to say sorry"

"It's okay, he hit you first and you dropped the paper on accident don't worry about it" she hugged me and i hugged her back. "We should get back it's cold. You should also tell Karla you're sorry and you love her" she stood off dusted if her pants and  gave me her hand.

"You'll go I'll follow" I said. she nodded and walked away. "And I don't love her I love you" I muttered to myself.