⌈Thin Ice⌋

(Y/N) Harrington wasn't always a Harrington. Before that, she was a little buzzed runaway. Her birth mother rescued her from Hawkin's Lab when she was three with the help of one the workers. The worker had second thoughts and snitched. (Y/N) and her mom stayed hidden for a few months. They were eventually found. Her mom was barely able to find (Y/N) a home and erase any evidence of her before she was killed.

(Y/N) was given to her mom's best friend's family: the Harringtons. The Harrington's had a son, Steve. He was a year older than (Y/N). It took (Y/N) a while to get accustomed to her new life. She missed her mother terribly, but she loved her new family even though she never fully understood what was going on. She always had so many questions, but her new parents didn't have very many answers. In fact, they barely had any answers. All she had was the very few answers and the 006 tattooed on her forearm. It wasn't until she met Eleven when the pieces starting being put together.

(Y/N) helped the team defeat the Mind Flayer in the mall. Unfortunately, she couldn't save Billy. While trying to, she somehow unlocked an ability inside her. A power she can't control. A power she tries to bury. What happens when an old friend gets in trouble and needs help? What happens when the team faces something much worse than their past enemies?