Part-4

New day birds chirping.

Scene starts with manik and cabir having breakfast🍳☕🍞 and cabir got a call back from malhotra industries for the interview. Manik and cabir became happy and they decided to go the office together.

Other side both Nandini and Navya got ready for office and left for searching auto as you know mumbai's traffic.

Nandini, navya, cabir, manik reached office at the same time. Manik said hello to both Nandini and Navya. Nandini smiled back and Navya also said hii.Manik introduced Cabir to them as cabir being cabir got friendly with them in no time. Nandini felt brotherly feeling with cabir and navya and cabir started their friendly banter.

The lift came and cabir went for his interview and the 3 went for their work.
Both nandini and navya are still not aware that Manik is actually the Manik Malhotra hier of Malhotra industries
And for the time being Manik wanted to keep it that way only.

Manik and Nandini started to work on their presentation which they have to give after lunch today. Abhimanyu was preparing the slides and manik and nandini were to present. Today Abhimanyu did not do anything so nandini was also normal and focused.

As manik and Nandini were preparing manik could see that nandini is so much nervous and that is why losing her focus.

Manik- hey calm down it is gonna be okay, you will do great

Nandini- nodded and said thank you!

Manik- and I am there if you still feel nervous just look at me Or signal me i am and will be there for you.

Nandini- his words calmed her down and she smiled.

Seeing her finally smiling manik also sighed in relief he himself also don't know that why he is so much concerned for a stranger. They starting preparing and Navya's team was also preparing Navya and Ruchi were giving the presentation there and aryaa was making slides.

Other side Cabir's interview was great and after salary discussion and other formalities they asked him to join from tomorrow itself. And today he can see the company if he wishes to.
Cabir agreed and thanking them left the cabin.

As it is the lunch time now cabir called manik and he asked him to come to canteen. All others also went to canteen.

They all sat on table on 1 table manik and cabir sat then only nandini and navya came and they were going to other table but cabir called them and asked them to join. Nandini was a little hesitant she looked at Manik and he just nodded she doesn't know why she could not deny now.
Other table Ruchi arya and abhimanyu sat at the adjacent table.
Sitting order cabir manik opposite to them nandini navya then on the adjacent table abhimanyu arya and ruchi.

Cabir- Hey nandini, why are you always so quite yaar, you look so innocent and cute just like a doll.

Nandini- she smiled and was about to say something but she heard abhimanyu's whisper she and doll just a delusion and a fake chuckle.

Nandini got tears hearing that but she controlled in front of them.
But as manik was just sitting in front of her he also listened to this and he saw her tears. He wanted to punch Abhi and hug nandini and not let her cry.

Nandini- controlling herself nandini replied to cabir that it is nothing like that she takes time opening up but once she gets comfortable it will be difficult to handle her 😂.

Cabir- oh common do you think that i am that weak that I cannot handle a cute sister like you.

Hearing sister from cabir all manik, nandini, navya and abhimanyu stopped eating.

Cabir continued eating and after 2 minutes realized that all are staring at him he said what you guys are staring as if I have proposed her.
I got brotherly vibe for her so just said it and seeing tears in nandini's eyes he became worried.

Cabir- hey nandini, doll I am sorry I am stupid I just said it like that I won't say sister again

Nandini- hugged cabir and said it's not that she would love to have him as her brother it's just she is not a good sister and looked towards abhi.

Abhimanyu- he for the firse time felt bad seeing cabir in his place, he is her brother and he should be there in that place. Also how can cabir call her doll she is his babydoll.

Navya- she was watching abhi's expression so she said to him that why are you feeling said now you toh hate her na for the crime she never did but you never let her explain. Now she will be happy and I beg you stay away from her.

Abhimanyu- he felt disheartened, he thought was it all really his fault he should have atleast heard her story.

Manik finally breaks cabir and nandini's hug he was also getting jealous of his best friend. He holded nandini's hands and rubbed the back of her palm and it worked she stopped crying.

Cabir to change the atmosphere cracked a joke and all started laughing manik got lost in nandini's laughter cabir noticed that how manik and nandini look at each other and he could feel the spark.
So for his best friend and sister he decided to be a Cupid💘. Navya could also see that how manik could calm her best friend down and she was happy for that finally her best friend will get all the happiness she deserves.

They 4 were so busy in themselves that they did not notice that the lunch time is already over and others have left.
Cabir went home and othes went for presentation. The presentation was great and they decided to leave for the day.
Manik asked nandini and navya to drop them and Manik was looking at Nandini waiting for her reply but instead her Navya said yes so Nandini also agreed.