Part-29

Nandini picked up the call and smiled hearing a cheerful voice.

Caller:Hi Nanz

N:Hi baby, kaise ho

Caller:baby is gussa with you

N:ku baby

Caller:kyonki aap itne din se mujhse nhi mile ho aur maine favorite singer NM ka koi latest song bhi nhi suna h itne din se.

N:aww mera baby m jldi aaugi aapse milne and the song that can be done too. Accha abhi m bahar hu baby m jldi aapse milne aati thik h

Caller:love you Nanz

N:love you too baby

Keeping the call she looked at confused Cabir. Ye kon tha doll vo bhai Nishu he is 13 yrs old actually I met him at an orphanage he is so so sweet. He calls himself my bf aap miloge na usse bilkul nhi lgega ki uski life m kuch wrong h vo vha bhi itna khush h.

I used to go there once a month but after meeting him I started going every weekend and this time I got so busy with this new job and everything I did not go there.Cabir also smiled listening to this accha doll when you are going to meet him then. Nandini- soon Bhai

Cabir- I'll also come with you sometime

Nandini- yayyy bhai he will be so happy and everyone else also.

Cabir dropped Nandini home and went to Malhotra mansion they Fab-5 pinged and they were doing the practice.

Leap of 2 months

Manik's father project got extended to 6 months so he is still in London. Manik is learing and handling the company quiet well. Fab-5 got a new album so they were practicing daily. Manik and cabir were busy there so they got less time with Navni. They also did not notice the changed behavior of Nandini.

On the other side Abhi's father party went successful he was happy and he stayed with Abhi. Although Abhi knew something was wrong but he was not able to point it out.

Present

Fab-5 completed their album and today Manbir were somewhat relaxed. They went office and completed their work they were going for lunch just when fab-3 also came there surprising them so they headed together to the canteen for lunch.

Navni also came for lunch they did not see Fab-5 till now so they took their plates and were about to sit down just when Cabir saw them and he called Nandini.

Cabir- doll come have lunch with us

Nandini- was about to deny but before she could speak aliya spoke

Aliya-come on Cabir it's not necessary to include her in everything

Nandini- yeah bhai it's not necessary please have your 🍝🥗🍱 and took Navya from there before anyone could say anything.

Manik and Cabir got so angry seeing that manik- wth! Aliya kya tha vo

Mukti- common Manik maybe her words were wrong but this is fab-5's place and no one is allowed in between. Manik was about to say something but Cabir stopped him seeing there is no sense.

Navni also sat at the corner table and left from there as soon as possible. Manik kept looking at Nandini but she did not look at him.

Cabir and manik went back to work and they decided to party tonight. Manik was going inside looking at phone and coming inside when he banged with someone.

Manik holded her hand and she was none other than Nandini he kept holding her when he heard somewhen and his expressions changed.

Maddy: Nandu you ok

Nandini-came out of his grip

Maddy:Nandu

Nandini- yess Madzzz. Thanks Manik

Manik- did not reply

Nandini- Manik

Manik- haa

Nandini- thank you

Manik- he nodded

Maddy:came ahead and holded her hand chalo Nandu late hora

Manik- did not like him holding hand

Nandini- was still in Manik's grip she tried coming out but she saw him glaring at Maddy.

Cabir- also saw this situation he came towards Maddy and introduced himself

Maddy:hii this is Madhyam and i am working here for more than 2 years. Accha guys let's catch up later chlo Nandu meeting h.

Nandini- nodded and said to cabir but was looking at Manik bhai meri meeting h m aati thodi der m

Manik- he loosened his grip

Nandu- she went from there with him.

Manik and Cabir kept standing their and Manik Mimicked him chlo Nandu meeting h and he thought he said it slowly but both Cabir and Navya heard him and laughed. Manik looked at them and got embarrassed.

Cabir- changed the topic he asked Navya vaise ye doll iske sath kha jaari h aur ye kya nandu nandu krra h kon ye.

Navya- Nandu ka aashiq

Manik and cabir both got shocked at said what!

Navya- aur kya pura din uske chipka rehta h, usse apne project m le lia saath kaam krne k bahane dhundta bs

Manik was fuming in anger and Cabir also did not like this.

It was evening time but they were leaving when Cabir stopped Nandini outside.

Cabir- doll come we will drop u

Nandini-till then Maddy also came with his car and stopped in front of nandini calling her

Maddy- let's go nandu aaj teri party h

Manik- he was getting angrier listening this

Nandini- saw his face and knew he is not liking this.
Nandu's POV- i know you might be not liking this but if this makes you stay away from me maybe this is good for you.

Nandini- umm bhai actually m aur maddy bahar jare the. Pr chlo aap log bhi saath chlo.

Manik- he was getting frustrated he wanted to go with them, he wanted to break his face, he wanted to pull her in car and confront her because somewhere he was getting this feeling maybe he is missing something.

Maddy came out of car and holded nandini's hand and said chal na yr seeing this cabir was about to blast but manik holded his hand stopping him.

Manik- chal cabir late hora h.

They sat in car and Maddy and nandini also sat there and left. But Nandini got a message from Manik.

Manik- I'll see you tomorrow aur ye kya chlra h tumhara sab janna h mujhe and mind me Nandini stop this ignoring game i was busy in these 2 months but i am not blind get it and talk to me.

Scene stopped at manik and Cabir's pissed face and Nandini's shocked and helpless face.