Part-15

Fab-3 were directly reaching the club so Manik pinged in group asking that if everyone is ready or not he will come pick them up. Cabir replied saying yes and Navya also replied as yes but there was no reply for Nandini's side. So, cabir asked Navya.

Cabir- Madhubala ji where is choti? Is she ready.... Why is she not replying.

Navya- thought I can't even tell that she got upset with me and left.

Cabir- will you reply today only..... Oh wait leave it. I will call her myself.
He called Nandini but her phone was switched off so he replied in the group.

Cabir- guys her phone is switched off is she ditching us. Is she even ready.
Manik let's do one thing let's meet at her house as it is on your way I will also pick up madhubhala ji and come there.

Navya- what is this madhubala ji.... I have a name stupid. Okay manik you reach I'll call her mom also.

Cabir- okay then I'll ask abhimanyu also should I pick him also. Okay then guys let's meet in 20 mins at doll's house.

Cabir called Abhi and he said yes it woine great if they can pick him up as his car is still at the garage. Cabir picked up abhimanyu and then they reached Navya's house.

Cabir- hello madhubala ji

Navya- hello joker

Abhimanyu- hii Navu

Cavya looked at him so abhi asked navya I can call you that right, navya got tears in her eyes remembering there childhood time when abhi used to call him navu. Abhi nodded no and Navya wipped her tear. Cabir saw that but fir the time being he decided to stay quiet.

They left for nandini's home but cabir remembered that they dropped nandini also at her house then why is she not there.

Cabir- navya we dropped you both at your house and you both were getting ready together right.

Navya- she fumbled hearing this question. Yess.... Vo she had some work
Haa work

Abhimanyu and cabir could sense that something was wrong. Abhi was looking at navya from the mirror waiting for her to look up but she kept looking down.

Cabir again nudged navya- oh okay so what did her mom say you were calling her right.

Listening this she remembered the conversation she had with nandini's mom sometime back.

Flashback-

Navya- hii aunty, nandini kha h uska phone off aara h

Nandini's mom- navya kuch hua h kya

Navya- he was at the loss of words

Nandini's mom- navya mujhe sb btao. Nandini aai jb disturbed thi aur ro bhi rhi thi shayad

Navya- she told her and nandini's conversation and Abhi's scene.

Nandini's mom- aiyapa meri bcchi ka itna test ku le rhe ho aap. Navya usse time lagega beta pr dekhne vo khud tumhe aakr sorry kahegi aaj k liye. Vo bs tum hi uski dost ho na issliye insecure ho gyi.

Navya- Aree aunty please ye aap kya keh rhi h m usse acche se janti hu. Pr aap please usse baat kra denge. Manik aa rha h usse lene please keh de usse.

Nandini's mom- she reached her room and she nandini sleeping. Navya ye toh so rhi h ruko m uthati hu fir baat krati hu tumhari thik h na beta.

Flashback end
And she was about to wake her up but she heard a door bell she opened the door and saw Manik.

Manik- hello aunty and he touched her feet vo nandini, vo to so rhi h beta m bs usse hi utha rhi thi tum aa gye.
Tum betho m utha kr laati hu manik nodded her mother was about to go but she got a call so she turned to manik.

Nandini's mom- manik I have a to take this call, can you please wake her up that is her room.

Manik nodded and went. He reached her room and stood beside her bed seeing her sleeping he was at peace. He was thinking how to wake her up.

He came towards her face and and could see some hairs on her face and without his knowledge he started moving towards her and he slowly put the hairs behind her hair. Now he could see her face clearly and was having a beautiful smile.

Manik noticed the dry tears on her face and he felt pain seeing that. He cupped her face sensing that movement nandini opened her eyes and seeing manik she thought it is her dream.

Nandini- you look so handsome manik

Manik- he was stunned listening that

Nandini- she bought her hand and bought it near his face and touched as soon as she touched. She jerked knowing that he is for real.

Nandini got up abruptly and manik got a smirk on his face because of her handsome dialogue.

Nandini- manik you here, what are you doing here

Manik- look at the time madam we decided to go to the club right. And where is your phone.

Nandini- she checked the time. Oh shit sorry manik i don't know how I slept. And phone she remembered that to avoid navya she switched it off.

Manik waved in front of her where are you lost madam. Kha h aapka phone.

Nandini- vo I think battery ki wjh se off ho gya sorry manik.

Manik- chlo get ready sab aa rhe h yha hume chlna h.

Nandini- sab aa rhe sunkr, she thought even navya and abhi will be there and she was not ready to deal with them right now.

Manik- kya hua h nandini, mujhse share kro shayad tumhe accha lgee aur tum to ku rhi thi.

Nandini- she was shocked how he got to know she was crying so she tried to avoid that. Who crying me? No manik I am sleepy maybe because of that you are feeling that way. I will get ready and come.

Manik holded her hand and stopped her from going it's ok if you don't wanna share okay, just don't cry I can't see that. And kuch bhi batana ho toh I am here.

Nandini nodded and was about to go but manik again holded her hand.Manik said you were getting ready with navya right then what happened. Nandini also did not know why but this time she wanted to tell him so she said vo manik we had a small argument.

Manik- what you and Navya, that is why you were crying. What happened nandini tell me and they were about to continue this conversation but again door bell rang and Nandini's mother informed them that Cavya and Abhi are there. So manik left her hand and nandini took her clothes and went to washroom to get ready.

Manik wanted to stay there and talk to her but he knew right now he has to go and this can continue later so he left down to wait with his friends.