Part-26

After completing their tasks in the evening they were leaving in between Nandini and tried talking to Manik as many times she got the opportunity but this time he was adamant and ignoring her.

Nandini messaged Cabir.

Nandini- bhai hum dinner p chle

Cabir- he looked at her and then replied to the message haa chlo isme kya puch ne ki baat h

Nandini- okay m Navu se puch leti.

Cabir- okay.

Nandini- umm bhai Manik

Cabir- puchle usko

Nandini- m puchungi toh pkka nhi chlega monster bna hua h

Cabir-toh glti kiski h

Nandini- bhai sorry bolri hu na yaar pr baat toh kre mujhse. Aise ignore krra h yr mujhe please kuch bolo na apne friend ko.

Cabir- he called manik but by mistake he said monster👹

Manik- what!

Cabir- mera mtlb h manik mere bhai

Manik- nhi jo abhi bola vo bol

Cabir- Manik mere bhai tujhe lgta h m tujhe monster bolunga vo toh nandini and he stopped realising what he was about to say.

Manik- he looked at her saw her looking down and nervous.

Cabir- he shooked him and made him look at him dara mt usse aur ye kya krra h Tu baat krna chahti h vo tujhse aur tu h ki

Manik- baat krni h kre pr har 2 min m dur rehne ki baat krti h bs cabir aur aaj tune suna usne bola m jwab nhi de skti. Dekha kitna bkwas chlti h uske dimmag m uska mtlb m aur tu dono smjhte h vo kya bolna chah rhi thi.

Cabir- thik h dheere dheere thik kr lenge usse pr aise monster banega toh bichari monster hi bolegi na.

Manik- usse thodi mehnat krne de mere bhai. Jitna dur krna chah rhi thi iss baar pass vo aaygi ye distance usse khtm krna hoga Cabir.

Cabir- he smiled tu itna smjhdar kaise ho gya bhai.

Manik- smiled

Cabir- hum dinner p jaa rhe h

Manik- dinner?

Cabir- haa nandini ko uske monster ko mnana jo h

Manik- mujhe nhi jana hume practice krni h

Cabir- practice baadme ho jayegi hum jaa rhe maine doll ko haa bol dia h

Manik- ask her to ask me then I'll decide. With that he went from there as someone called him.

Cabir- umm ye monster mna krra h

Nandini- her mood got spoiled and she asked why?

Cabir- tum bolo usse shayad aa jaaye

With that they all got back to work and finished their work but Manik was still inside having a discussion with a senior. Waiting for an hour they thought to cancel the plan but nandini said.

Nandini- bhai ek kaam krte h mujhe bhi thoda aur kaam h m manik ka wait kr leti hu aap aur Navya chlo aur order krlo.

Cavya were about to deny but both wanted Manan to talk so they accepted and they went asking nandini to keep updating them. Cabir also left a message for manik that he is leaving and nandini is waiting for him.

Manik- he came out after 20 mins and saw nandini engrossed in a fine.
He cleared his throat making her look at him he was happy seeing her but asked in stern voice.

Manik- tum yha kya krri ho

Nandini- vo thoda kaam tha

Manik- itna kya important tha kl nhi ho skta tha ye kaam. Time dekha h chle jana tha na cabir k saath

Nandini- she slowly said pr tum the na aur hume dinner p jana tha

Manik- he heard her but pretended he did not so said maine haa kb kha uske liye

Nandini- chlo na manik mera gussa khane p ku.

Manik- he thought for 2 second and nodded chlo ab kya chup chap khadi ho vha

Nandini- she followed him and was trying to talk to him.

They reached the car and Manik opened her door to make her sit but she turned and stood at the door.

Nandini- sorry🥺

Manik-sit🙄

Nandini- sorry na 🥺

Manik- mera dimag mt khrab kro ab and sit

Nandini- she sat down seeing him getting irritated.

Manik sat at his seat and started driving he saw her trying to talk but every time she stopped. Manik started the FM and played songs seeing him avoiding conversation she switched that off. But he again switched it on and she again switched that off.

He was again trying but she holded his hand saying sorry and with that they stopped at a signal.

Nandini- she saw a little girl selling roses she opened her window and bought some roses.

Manik- he was seeing everything but pretended to ignore.

Nandini- she bought and paid the girl more than the price the girl became happy and ran from there. She looked at Manik and brought 1 rose in front of him

Nandini- 🌹 sorry

Manik- he really liked her gesture and wanted to accept that rose but wanted to see her next step so ignored her.

Nandini- 🌹🌹sorry

Manik-😶he again kept the blank face

Nandini- 🌹🌹🌹sorry

And she was about to continue but she got a call from Navya that she got some urgent work so she had to leave so they are leaving and cabir is dropping her.He said what he will do alone so he will drop and come. As Cavya thought it will be good to let them spend some time alone as you know they both were shipping for their friends to be together toh itna jhuth toh chlta h😜.

Navya also messaged- mauka de rhi hu baat krle usse mna le usse aur iss baar koi bkwas nhi krni h nhi toh iss baar thappad m lga dungi

Cabir also messaged her- all the best doll smbhal monster ko🤣

Nandini- bhai aap help mt kro pr drao toh mt.

Cabir also messaged Manik- he had to leave with navya. He will drop her and come back.

He smiled reading the message and said okay, thanks Cabira.

Manik and Nandini they both looked at each other and said vo navya ka msg aaya vo cabir ka message aaya and looked at each other.

Manik- toh tumhe ghr drop kr du

Nandini- nhi dinner

Manik- and he taunted ku tumhe mujhse aur cabir se dur nhi rehna

Nandini- sorry na please bhtt bhook lgri h khana khane k baad continue krte please.

After this manik did not say anything and drove to the restaurant.