Part-34

Manik's phone rang and he got up in a hurry and put in on mute then slowly moved out of the room closing the door.

Manik picked up the phone It was Abhimanyu.
Abhi- umm Manik do you know where Nandini is, we are trying to get a hold on her but both me and Navya are trying to call her but she isn't picking up the calls and we are getting very worried.

Manik- she is with me at my house

Abhi- is she fine has anything happened. Please tell me i am getting tensed

Manik- she is ok and nothing will happen to her till I am with her. I will make her call navya when she gets up.

Abhi- he wanted to ask more but said ok and was about to keep the call but heard Manik.

Manik- umm Abhimanyu you take care and please be extra aware of your surroundings. With this he kept the call.

Here, Nandini also got up after getting her mother's call on not finding Manik she looked around but then went to balcony.

She called her mother and she was very tensed as she was not picking up her call and also watchman told her that nandini is not home.

Nm- kha h Tu nandu aur tu thik h na

N- mom

Nm- ky mom jwab de mujhe, kuch hua h na i can feel it btaa mujhe.

N-mom relax, tabyet thodi thik h soyi thi bs issliye

Nm- sach bol mujhe nandu, m kl hi vapis aa rhi hu

N-mom no please aap kaam pura krke aao yha mere friends h na mere saath

Nm- mujhe kuch nhi sunna nandu mujhe pta h Tu kuch chupa rhi h

N-mom accha thik h their is something but I will tell you everything once you are back.

Nm- nandu she called lovingly

N- she got tears mom pkka btaungi please aap kaam khtm krke aao. I miss you

Nm- okay, I miss you too baccha. I know you are not okay I will be back as soon as possible but please tab tak apna dhyaan rkho aur doctor ko dikha lena. Nandu cabir aur manik k saath rehna jb tak m nhi I don't know I am having this wierd feeling today.

N-mom I will aur vo dono mere saath hi actually mom hum sab manik k ghr hi ruk rhe. Mom I will tell you everything I promise.

Nm-okay, Nandu I want you to be fine I love you bacche and now stop crying she also got tears.

N-love you mom and you too take care

She stood in balcony and started overthinking everything looking at the moon after keeping the call. And tears kept on flowing.

Manik came back in room and looked for nandini on not finding Nandini he got worried but then looked at her standing in balcony. He got relaxed and back hugged her to calm himself.

Manik- why are you here

Nandini- she was still lost

Manik-he cupped her face, kya hua and why are you here

Nandini- mom called toh bs unse baat

Manik- don't cry bacche you will ask fall sick please

Nandini- I am not crying it is happening khudse hi. Manik I think I should tell mom

Manik- you should bacche kab tak aap sab khud tak rkh k hurt hoge

Nandini- umm manik m ek baat bolu aap gussa toh nhi kroge

Manik- aap gussa krne wali baat nhi kroge toh nhi krunga

Nandini- rehne do mujhe nhi krni baat and tried struggling to break the hug

Manik- fine tell me nhi krunga and stop struggling. Aap khi nhin jaoge abse baat complete kre bina.

Nandini- manik

Manik- first wipe ur tears

Nandini- wiped her tears vo and and turned back facing her back to him and manik kept back hugging him.

Manik I know I am overthinking everything but I feel you deserve much better Manik you are a gem of a person and I.... Her words were left incomplete because manik first tightened his hug and then to stop himself from uttering something to hurt her.

He bend down and took her neck skin in his mouth and gave a deep bite. Nandini hissed and looked at him.

Manik- what tum kuch bhi nonsense bologi aur m kuch nhi kru. I am sorry but not sorry in that way.

Nandini- manik aap meri baaton ko serious ku nhi le rhe

Manik- aap serious lene wali baatein kro m ku nhin lunga

Nandini looked forward again so manik again placed a kiss on the bite. Aap manik malhotra ko bs ye bolkr reject krna chahti ho itna easy nhi h madam mujhe jo chahiye vo h mere saath.

Nandini turned and then hugged I don't know what all I am thinking manik. I don't want to hurt you but I am stupid I always make you angry with my stupidity. I am sorry.

Manik- I am not angry and koi nhi uska badla le lia maine abse yhi punishment hogi tumhaari

Nandini- she blushed and looked down. I feel grateful to have you.

Manik- accha ji abhi aap iska ulta keh rhe the.

Nandini- manik chlo room m chlte you also need rest you are also injured but i am sorry because of me after that also you are not resting and just taking care of me.

Manik- you be with me and be happy and healthy I will be okay

They both came in room and nandini asked him to lie down on the bed and they both took their sides nandini kept looking Manik as if finding something or some answers.

Manik was also lost in her but before he could lose control he broke the eye contact and changed the topic.

Manik- I will call cabir he asked me to inform him once you are up.

Nandini- nodded and moved closer to him and kept her head at his shoulder.