Part-17

Partners change and now again Manik and Alya were dancing, Dhruv with a random girl, Cabir and Navya, Abhi and Nandu.

Though Manik was dancing with Alya but his eyes were roaming with Nandini only. Nandini was dancing with abhi but was trying to avoid a conversation so was not looking at him. Here Navya was also looking at them and Cabir finally asked Navya.

Cabir- kya hua h Navya

Navya- she looked shocked as this was the first time he called her by her name.

Cabir-btao mujhe kuch puch rha hu na m

Navya- nhi kuch bhi nhi

Cabir- oh common, tumhe aur doll dono ko dekh rha hu shaam se, kya hua h btao mujhe

Navya- with that Navya got tears she tried avoiding him

Cabir-aree kya hua yr, please ro mt yr mujhe nhi pta kaise console krte h

Navya- she gave a small smile

Cabir- Aree ye kya, better ho skti h

Navya- smiled

Cabir- chlo ab btao kya hua h, doll se jhagda hua?

Navya- she nodded

Cabir- ku

Navya- I disappointed her Cabir

Cabir- he was clueless listening this

Navya- Cabir there are many things but this is her story to tell

Cabir- accha okay na btao, pr aise na rho yr dono ko aise dekh k accha nhi lgra. Aur tum tension na lo m doll se baat krunga thik h.

Navya- Cabir thank you. Nandini bhtt time baad itni khush h tumhari wjh se vo genuine smile krti h. Tumhari wjh se vo bhtt salo baad express krne lgi h.

Cabir- navya mujhe nhi pta ki kya tha pehele pr m hu mere doll k saath aur m ab usse hurt nhi honge dunga.

Navya- she could feel the genuineness in his tone so she hugged him and they both felt it different. She broke the hug when Cabir said.

Cabir- Navya do you know Abhi from before, is Abhi somewhere the reason
I mean I don't exactly know the reason but I could feel that his presence affects her.

Navya- she nodded and tried holding but said he is her cousin Cabir.

Cabir- he was shocked listening this. What?

Navya- yes but because of some misunderstanding they are like this now. That is why I am more grateful to you Cabir she really needed someone like you in her life.

Cabir- I am the lucky one to have doll in my life.

Other side

Abhi- umm vo Nandini, I am sorry

Nandini- Really for what

Abhi- for everything

Nandini- she didn't want to create a scene there just looked in his eyes and said is it this easy.

Abhi- I know it is not, I know I should have listened to you at least one but I lost my mother dammit he said this a little loudly.

Nandini- she couldn't hold her tears anymore and jerked his arms and said I did too but you became too selfish to realise that.

Manik was looking at Nandini and he saw her crying now and left Alya to come towards him but before he could reach she was engulfed in someone else's arms at that moment Manik so wanted to break the face of that person because he felt that was his place.

The person is none other than Cabir who also watched her crying pulled her in his arms. She hided herself in his arms and took her time to cool down and regain her smile.

Nandini- Thanks bhai

Cabir- really doll, accha chlo chodo.
Dance with me, will you doll?

Nandini- she nodded

Cabir and Nandini started dancing and Cabir in 15 mins was successful in changing her mood. He patted her head and said be happy.

Nandini- she looked at him and gave a small smile.

Cabir- doll I am not asking you anything but I am here with you always you know na you can tell me anything.

Nandini- I know bhai and I want to but not here not right now.

Cabir- nodded.

Nandini- bhai I will just get a drink for myself and come.

Alya had also gone to the washroom so Manik came to Cabir.

Manik- kya hua usse Cabir

Cabir- he could see Manik is worked up for her. Pta nhi Manik usne nhi btaya pr shayad Abhi se related kuch h

Manik- hearing this Manik was angry at Abhi for hurting her. I will just go and talk to Abhi.

Cabir- he stopped Manik. Kya kaara h yaar hume toh pta bhi nhi h matter kya h aur doll hume involve krne chahegi toh khud btaygi hume. Time de usse thoda.

Manik- vo btaygi huh

Cabir- ab Tu aise ku bolra

Manik- teri doll ko lgta h ki humne unlog se saath hangout nhi krna chahiye aur apne status k logo k saath hi hangout krna chahiye aur jo bhi bakwas alya ne ki vo sb bhi shi h

Cabir- what?

Manik- haa aur ye bhi kha ki Manik trust me hume pta bhi nhi tum kitne rich ho hum issliye tumhare sath nhi h

Cabir- vo aisa sochti h hmara baare usse aisa lgta h ye hmara soch hogi. Hum uske intention p doubt krenge. Fuck really itna bhi nhi jani vo hume yr.

Manik- he calmed down putting his frustration in front of Cabir but he for the first time saw Cabir very angry and hurt too.

Cabir- behen bola yaar usse aise hi thodi bola h, bhtt pyaar se ho gya ab thappad lga k bhi smjhaunga m iss ladki ko kya h ye mere liye.

Manik- was happy for his friend but was still hurt from Nandini's words.

Here Alya came back from washroom while looking at her phone and banged with nandini such that drink got spill on her dress and she started shouting at her.

Alya- you dumbass,  can't you see this was a designer dress

Nandini- excuse me you were looking at the phone

Alya- oh just shut up, you middle class girl

Nandini- haa hu middle class aur agr rich hona is like I am way more happy like this

Alya felt insulted and raised her hand to slap Nandini but someone holded it before she could slap and that person was.

Keep guessing 😂. Let's see you gets it correct.