επτά

❛Being Pretty from the inside, will make you feel pretty from the outside❜

Primadonna was at this moment rummaging in the attic of the Manor, trying to find any heirloom of her family to give to Tyler as he had said he will come get it.

She had looked through photo albums, some old compartments and every place but still couldn't find anything, when suddenly she felt a shine from the corner of the attic.

She went towards the direction of it and Primadonna's eyes went wide, There was an open box which consisted of two things, a broch and a whole ass sword..

❛ people used to fight with such heavy things?❜ Primadonna thought as she picked up both of them up

people used to fight with such heavy things?❜ Primadonna thought as she picked up both of them up. She got out from the attic and was in front of the main door when suddenly she saw Tyler at the doorstep.

❝ Oh hey!You found the heirloom of your family! That's a cool sword man!❞ Primadonna then nodded and asked ❝ Do we really have to give it?ml ❞

Then Tyler nodded and said ❝ Yeah, the founding families have to, But don't worry, you will have it back!❞  Then Tyler took the sword and then asked ❝ You there for the party?❞  Primadonna nodded and said ❝ Yeah, I have to be there, or else your mom would eat me up because I am the only Tsimechla left in Mystic Falls❞

Tyler nodded and Then left to go back to his home. Then Primadonna went inside her room and went to her closet to decide what to wear for today

After a while of pondering she decided to for a purple ruffled tool dress, with matching high heels, and for the hair she made a high ponytail of her wavy hair.

Then she applied some mascara and a coloured lip balm and she was now ready! She grabbed a clutch of same colour of her dress and then left her house, locked the door, and went in her car and went to the lockwood Manor for the party.

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Primadonna was now able to see the lockwood Manor, then she checked her wrist watch and saw that she has arrived at the perfect timing.