Bet Makers and New Girls

"Ok guys. I'll do it. I accept the bet." Jack Ryans had just accepted a bet. He had to date the next girl that walked through the door and make her fall in love with him then break up with her. Of course he had had no idea who was gonna walk through that door. He had no idea what he was in for. A few minutes later, after no one had walked through the door, the door opened, and walked in was a new girl. A girl jack had never seen before. He glimpsed at her from the students lounge area and knew that this would be easy. But boy was he wrong. He walked over to her, and started to introduce himself. "Hey. My name is Jack Ryans. Your new, right? I haven't seen you around. Anyway, what's your name?" She didn't answer. She started to walk faster. "Hey! Do you have a name?" He said catching up to her. "Leave me alone." She said looking up at him. "Seriously? Your new and I'm trying to be-friend you. Can you at least let me walk you to home-room? Come on. Where's your home-room?" "If you walk me to my home-room, will you leave me alone?" "No." "Fine whatever. Just don't be clingy on me." "Why wouldn't I? Your beautiful and you can talk back." Jack said with a smirk. She blushed but also still with an annoyed face. "Hey, can you tell me your name?" "What?" "What's your name?" He asked smiling looking as interested as possible. "Oh. I'm Sarah. Sarah Berch."
"Nice to meet 'cha Sarah Berch."
"And nice to meet you Jake Ryans." She said with sarcasm but also smiling at him. They got to her room and they stopped. "Well, see 'ya around Berch."
"Try and avoid me!" She said laughing a little as he was walking down the hall to his home-room. "Not a chance!" Sounding as honest and sincere as possible. Sarah had made her first friend but she didn't know what she was in for. Nor did Jack...