Starbucks and Stains

A few days later, Jack and Sarah basically became 'buds.' Jack would walk down the hall with Sarah everyday after every period. But no matter what he did, she did not warm up to him. She would however use sarcasm and joke with him smirking and teasing him. However he started warming up to Sarah but he knew he couldn't get too close or else he would fail the bet. "Hey. Want to go to Starbucks after 9th period?" "Sure. Why not. A need a cup of tea." She said trying to keep a straight face. "Tea? Why would get tea at the place with the best frappés?" "I'm just joking. I never drink tea. I always get a car-" "Caramel frappicino?!" "Yeah! It's the only thing I get." "Me too!" Jack said, this time being honest AND a little interested.

They reached the end of 9th period and Jack came skipping like a little girl jokingly to the doorway of Sara's classroom where Sarah was just walking out. "Ready for those caramel frappes?" He said with a cheesy smile on his face. "Oh yeah. You want me to drive the little baby over there???" She said pinching his cheek jokingly, making fun of him. "Nope 'cause this baby has a car and knows how to drive." He said smiling and teasing her. They both started to laugh. Sarah had already figured out by now that Jack was pretty much the popular jock but he was the only one that talked to her so she just went with it. But she has no idea about the bet and that he wouldn't be talking to her if it wasn't for the bet. They got in the car and arrived at Starbucks. They walked up to the register. "Two tall Carmel frappés please." Sarah said. "I'm a big boy! I can order myself!" Jack said laughing and a little questionably. "Well I figured that I order you pay." She said smiling an innocent smile then smirking, then laughing. "Oh well whatever like I just like, pay for our selfie-Licious frappés!" He said trying to sound like a teenage girl. Sarah laughed. They got there frappes and on there way to the table Sarah tripped and got her frappe all over jacks shirt. "She gasped but couldn't help but burst out with laughter. He rolled his eyes, smiling. "There goes that shirt!" He said laughing. They sat down and he realized that her frappe was on her shirt and she had nothing to drink. He got up, and got another straw, and plopped it in his frappe. "Share my frappe?" He asked. "Whatever but let's not make it look weird, ok? Your my friend...my only friend and I don't plan on falling in love with ya." Uh-oh; Jake thought. Now what was he gonna do. He had to get into her head somehow...and make her fall in love with him....but how was he gonna do that now. She only thought of him as a friend...and that had to change.