Truth or Dare

The night of Amelia's slumber party arrived. "Hey Amelia! Happy Birthday!" Sarah said. There were 5 other girls there(besides Sarah and Amelia). Lily(the musical book nerd), Riley(the funny creative girl), Alex(the bubbly soccer-lover), Liz(the artistic genius), and Amanda(the sassy and polite). Sarah was friends with all of them but she she mostly talked and hung out with Liz(when Jack wasn't around). "Hey Liz." Hey." She said happily. "Hey" Sarah said to the rest of the girls. "Ok. I promised Amanda, Riley, and Lily that we wouldn't talk about boys." "Why?" Sarah, Liz, and Alex said at the time time. "Well, Riley and Lily both think it's stupid and unnecessary, and Amanda, unless you wanna say or na....." "It's ok. I'm fine. Cameron and I broke up. He was getting to clingy. And he wanted a break so, yeah." "Oh. I'm sorry." Alex said with a bummed expression. "Nah. It's ok. It's not like I planned on marring him." She said laughing a little. "Well, who needs guys anyways! We don't! Tonight is girls night out! And none of the men our invited!" Riley screamed. "I agree!" Lily said. "Me too!" Said Liz. "Ok girls! Put our hands in and on the count of three, scream girls night out!" Amelia said excitedly. "One, two, three!" "Girls night out!" "No Taxation without representation!" Riley said trying to be silly. Everyone bursted into laughter. "Where'd that come from?" Amanda said smiling and laughing. "I hate taxes." Riley said with pride. "But you don't have to pay taxes." Amanda said confused, but still laughing. "I know. I can still hate taxes." "Ok. What movies do you guys wanna watch?" "Forget the movies! I was promised truth or dare!" Alex said. "Ooooooo! Yeah! I wanna play truth or dare!" Amanda said excitedly, rubbing her hands together like some sort of evil genius. "Ok then let's play truth or dare!" "Ok. Alex. Truth or dare?" Amelia said. "Dare." Alex said with confidence. "Lick the bottom of your shoe." "Ew. Fine." She took her shoe,licked it, and had s disgust expression on her face. "I must of stepped in dog poop!!!" She said trying to scrape the flavor off her tongue. Everyone laughed at/with her. It was pretty hilarious. "Ok. My turn." Alex said. "Ok. I pick Lily." "Oh great." Lily said rolling her eyes in fear. "Truth or dare?" "Truth." "Who do you like?" "What if don't like anyone?" "Well, who would you most likely date. "Jack Griffo!" Lily said without any hesitation. "I mean at the school silly!" Alex said smiling and giggling. "Oh. Umm....Luke?" "You would date Luke?" Amanda said in shock. "Well, he's a book nerd like me and he's nice and plus he's really cute." "So, you like him?" Alex said questionably. "Well.....I guess...." Lily said stuttering a little, smiling, and then turning tomato red. "That's great." Amanda said smiling happily. "Whys it so great?" Lily asked confused. "Because he likes you." "How do you know that?" She asked excitedly. "Because I text him a lot and he always talks about you and he says he would ask you out but he's nervous you'd say no." "Ok girls. Let's not get into this. Remember it's girls night out;no taxation with representation night." Riley said. "I talk to him on Monday and tell him you like him." "Ummmmmmmmm!!!!!! Ok." Lily said scared but then anxiously. "Ok my turn." Lily said. "Riley. Truth or dare!" "DARE!" Riley said with excitement. "Ok....I dare you to...........KISS AMELIA's BROTHER!" "Wait, wouldn't that be..." "You have to kiss...CONNER WATSON!" "Crap." Riley said. Riley took risks here and there but she regretted saying she wanted a dare. Conner Watson is the school's classic rebel. Don't get me wrong, he's not the hottest guy in school(that place belongs to Bryan Thompson), but Conner, he's pretty attractive if I, the author, do say so myself(wink wink ;) ) "Amelia, is yr bro home?" Riley said with a pissed and scared face. "Yeah. He's upstairs in his room." She said, giggling with the rest of the girls. They followed her upstairs and watched from the door. "Hey." She said trying to keep it casual. "Hey Riley." "What are you doing." "Nothing but completing a prank I made that goes to our deserving Mr.Homon, our history teacher." "Oh really? What's the prank?" Riley said, trying to be curious and flirty at the same time. The girls started giggling and very quickly got out their phones to record. This was either going to be a 'hilariously unsuccessful hot-mess', or a 'hilarious make-put session.' Either way, it was going to be hilarious.