Bikinis and Suprises

A few weeks later, nothing had changed. Still friends. Just friends. They were really close now. You could almost say best friends. They made it a buddy tradition that they go to Starbucks every Friday after ninth period and get caramel frappés. Sarah got invited to her first high school party. It was a Pool party. It was being thrown by some girl she never bothered to talk or pay attention to. She was probably the most popular girl in school except she wasn't the cheer captain. She was however the volleyball captain so I guess this isn't your typical high school movie. The volleyball girls rule around here instead of the bubbly, annoying, peppy cheerleaders. Jack talked her into going. The day before the party, she realized that every girl going was wearing a bikini. She didn't have any bikinis...so she went shopping. Jack helped her even though he hated shopping. She wanted to 'make him suffer' so she made him tag along. "You should get this one! Wow! That's sexy! This would make you look hot!" He said whistling like when boys did when they saw a atractive girl(s). "I'm not wearing that! I wouldn't wear that in a million years." "Oh come on! What's it gonna hurt?" "Me. I don't need some boy lusting after me by looking at me." "Fine. How about this one?" "That ones ok. I'll get that one." She tried it on and she liked it so she did get it.

At the party, all the boys were flirting with the girls with the sexiest and most revealing bikinis. "Jack why aren't you flirting with any of the girls? What about that one? She's practically wearing a thong!" She said laughing and smirking. "I'm not like those other freaks lusting after girls. I only lust for you." He said smiling a sort of dirty smile. "Oh really?" "Yeah." He said with the same look on his face. "Then prove it." She said. "You want me to prove it?" "Yeah go ahead! If you really lust after me." She said smiling with one eyebrow raised. This was his chance, he thought, so he made his move. He grabbed her and kissed her. She pulled away. "I didn't mean for you to kiss me!!!" "How else am I supposed to prove it?! you said prove it!" "I thought we agreed to stay buds?!" "I couldn't help myself! Your so beautiful and smart and funny and I like the way you make fun of me and I..I...I, I like the way you make me feel when I'm around you." She had a shocked look on her face. She blushed and she looked at him. "We're to here to party ok. Not to commit our feelings. Now let's go ride a water slide and me can talk about this Monday." Great. Jack thought to himself. You made the move to fast...he kept thinking about the kiss...he felt something...but he ignored it. Whatever he felt was wrong and was not gonna blow the bet off. He just had to try again. They went on a few water slides and that was it. She didn't even make fun of him for the rest of the time. He kinda missed it and at the same time got a weird feeling...and so did Sarah...