Friends With Benefits pt 2 (MATURE)

Days turn to Weeks...weeks turn to months..

Chrissy POV
The whole day was quiet i saw Eddie a couple of times, he smiled but I ignored him. But I realise that he started to ignore me back whenever I waved to him.

~MATURE~
I had enough, Late one Thursday night I see Eddie leaving the Theatre back room, I push him in and I slam the door. I push him on the bare table, "Miss C-" "Chrissy...Princess...darling...baby...Babe...Christina...Chris...Mrs Munson...anything but Miss Cunningham" I say rubbing hands down his chest, "I am sorry. I love you so so much I just thought cause we were doing just sex I thought y-" I say With tears coming to my eyes  "I love you too Mrs Munson" he says with a smirk on his face, he kisses me roughly. He guided his hands from my face, down my chest and to my waist, he grips on my ass pulling me closer. Shit...this is gonna end wonderful, Sex on the Hellfire Table...we are both definitely not getting forgiven for our sins. He slides his hands under my skirt, fiddling with my lace underwear, he kisses my neck roughly leaving marks. "S-Shit" I moan, I grip on his back.

He flips me so I am on my back, he stands near the edge of the table and pulls me close to him, with my legs open. He pulls roughly and my clit his his belt buckle making me groan against the cold metal, "s-shit" I moan. He locks the door then pulls his shirt off and mine, he glances at my black lace bra, "y-you're beautiful" he says kissing me then he grips on the hem of my skirt pulling it down with one pull, he grabs my underwear and pulls it down and slips it in his pocket. "C-crap" I feel his tongue sink into my entrance, "ahhhh E-Eddie" I moan gripping on his hair, he flicks his tongue up and down between my flaps. "E-Eddie" I moan, once I released my juices in his mouth he gets up, I sit up and I fumble trying to unbuckle his belt. "Urgent Princess" he says smirking down at me, I nod and he helps my unbuckle his belt. He pulls his pants and boxers off, he slips the condom on and slowly enters me, I buckle my hips to get used to his size I nod and he starts thrusting inside me. "F-fuck Eddie" I moan, he lays above me, griping on my wrists as he thrusts.

Eddie POV

I grip on her arms so it would stop her from moving, I pull her closer, she squeals as my cock hits her G-Spot "Aahhh" she screams, her arms swing onto my back. I grip on the table edge as my thrusts start to get sloppy, Once we both finished I pulled out and disposed of the condom, I help her up and we both get our clothes on. I kiss her before letting her walk out, "Be my Girlfriend" I say making it sound like she doesn't have a choice and she doesn't. She nods and smiles before kissing me again the walks off.

I pull up next to her at the Lights in my van and she is in her Pink Car, I look next to me. I pull a Red laced underwear and I swing it on my finger smirking at Chrissy, her eyes widen and she looks down then shoots me a death stare "EDDIE!" she yells annoyed, her annoyance drops then she leans down and picks up my.....fuck.... She pulls up my boxers "CHRISSY CUNNINGHAM!" I yell annoyed. She laughs and smirks, "Your a A hole" I say laughing "Your in mine" she says before blowing me a kiss then she turns right down to her street. I smirk as she speeds away waving her hand to em out the window as she turns, "Damn...that girl" I say to myself as I turn down her street, I see her getting out of her car. I have to go down her street to get to my house so normal boyfriend. I barb the horn making her jump, "SEE YA TOMORROW PRINCESS" I yell as I have my Rock Music at Full volume as I blow her a kiss, she laughs and blows one back, "SEE YA FREAK!" she yells before running inside.