Secret relationship pt 2 (MATURE)

Sorry this is gonna be short and quick.
I finished work at 9:40pm, I have two jobs that I am working so that's why I am so offline, and my sister got engaged so I'm busy as fuck anyway so I'm tired as hell. Anyway on with,it ;)

"Come on Chrissy!" Jason demands grabbing her wrist. Chrissy shakes her head, "Chris, we haven't been do a party together in months people think we've broken up!" Chrissy looks up at Jason as he looks at her with pity. "fine."

At the party
Chrissy sits on Jason's lap, holding a beer. She is uncomfortable, pissed, and horny for Edward Munson himself. Who is watching her in a tight pink skirt and black top from across the room. Eddie sits on the chair using his arm to hide the bulge in his pants. They haven't fucked since Henderson caught them in the van, that was 6 weeks ago. Hell Chrissy teased him since then. Chrissy smirks as she gets up, "I'm going to the bathroom" she says to Jason "Yea okay" he says not even caring. As Chrissy walks towards Eddie, she whispers in his ear. "Follow me" and drops a condom in his lap and walks off towards the bathroom, pushing through the crowd and slightly leaving the door open.
Eddie licks his lips and follows his muse into the bathroom.

MATURE! SEX!BEWAREEE! The sex scene will use this font.

Eddie shuts the door and locks it, he finds Chrissy sitting on the bathroom bench, legs open no panties. "Fuck" he groans at the image in front of him. She glides towards him, grabbing his belt and tugging his boxers and pants down to his ankles. "Chrissy.." he moans, leaning back on the door. "Shhh" is all she says as she wraps her arms around his cock. "Fuccck" he moans at the feeling he's been desperate for in 6 weeks, Chrissy lets her head down and sucks him off, wrapping her tongue not missing a single spot. "Fu-fuck so close" he moans, she feels he's close and stops. "Fuck".

Eddie pulls her up and bends her over the bathroom counter. "Ahhh-"she screams as the feeling of Eddie slamming is cock inside her wet pussy. Her screams can't be heard over the music. The sound of slapping and moans from the couple fills the b room. "Fu-fuck keep fucking me" Chrissy moans "fuck my pussy baby".

"I'-I'm close" is all Eddie says, he pulls her hair and grips on her waist. He starts to slow down as he starts finishing inside her. The condom. He remembers but shrugs it off. She finishes too. He flips her over and gets on his knees, licking up her climax, "I want you to break up with Jason right now. And come back in here and let me fuck you again." He demands.

All good dear children. (Hope ur not children)

Chrissy nods and does exactly that. Now Chrissy was limping back to the bathroom where Eddie awaiting.

Okay guys I am back for a while now, I am running out of ideas for chapters, so if you guys want me to go on with this book pls. Please give me ideas. If I don't get enough I might have to end the book cause I can't think for myself  :(