Best friend's brother pt 2 (MATURE OML!)

Eddie grabs Chrissy's face and kisses her roughly, gripping on her hips and pushing against her. Eddie pushes her against the side of the hot tub, now being against her. He leans down dominating her neck. "Ahhh- F-fuck Edd- oh god." Eddie's right hand grips roughly onto Chrissy's cheek, "oh god..shit!" His left hand gripping onto her breast. "F-uck me already!" He groans in his ear. "Gladly."

He pulls off her swimmer bottoms, and pulls down his. Eddie lines himself up, entering her almost immediately. "Oh sh-shit. Fuck" Chrissy digs her nails into Eddie's shoulders, "AHH- fuck Chrissy!" He pins her arms above next to her on the edge of the pool. "Gonna fuck you." He starts thrusting harder and deeper inside her, "fucking go faster oh- god" Chrissy moans into his ear. "Like that huh?" Eddie says biting her neck.

He takes her to his room..

He puts her on his bed pining her on her chest to the bed, pulling her bottoms off once more, entering her again but rougher. Eddie's hand instantly covering her mouth, as he fucks her rougher and faster. "Fucking like that whore." He says in her ear, gripping her breast from under her, Chrissy bites against his pillow and grips on the sheets, holding in the pleasure. "Gonna ducking cum inside you. Like the whore, beg" Eddie stops moving, staying inside her.

"Please..Eddie fucking fill me with your babies, fuck me up." with one deep thrust Eddie cums inside her. Eddie still moving and fucking her till her climax, once she does. Eddie gives her a slap on the ass. "Go to my sisters room, then tomorrow i'm gonna see how much you like getting deep throated by me in the bathroom. He slaps her on the ass before she walks to her friends room.

Chrissy lays on the bedroom floor looking at the ceiling.

Holy shit. Is all she thinks.