Short and embarrassing

Exactly what the title says. This is gonna be short and embarrassing
Sorry Dustin is all I am saying. Has sex and a lot of swearing.

At Eddie's Trailer.

"EDDIE!" Dustin bangs on the door, he's a bit confused why Chrissy's car was here. But okay? "IM COMING IN!" Dustin slowly makes his way into the trailer. "Eddie?" He says in a normal tone. "Oh hell no." He sees Chrissy's Skirt, bra and shirt in a line leading to the bedroom, he slowly walks towards the room.

"Ahhh- f-fuck Eddie- fuck me" "Please don't stop-" "I'm not gonna stop princesses just stay real still."
"AHH-FUCK!"

"Ahhh hell NO!" Dustin whispers to himself.

"Did you hear that?" "A- before you go questioning things! Get out of me!" "Don't put me out of the mood." "Fuck off" "fine. you can fuck my dick another time princess" "nooo. Just go check then come back...please" "yea yea okay"

Dustin goes to scramble away, "Henderson?" Eddie says looking at him confused, a towel only covering Eddie's lower body. "Heyyy eddie. Door was unlocked, my DnD stuff was he-" "how long were you standing there?" Dustin looks at eddie awkwardly, uhm since 3 minutes ago?" Chrissy sits up from the bed, messy hair, naked with only the blanket covering her. "Hey Dusty!" She smiles from the bed. "Okay, he's leaving"

Eddie grabs him by the shirt and drags him out and throws him out the trailer door. "BUT EDDIE!" He slams the door.

"Stupid ass"

N guys the step brother chapter was rlly not the best so I am rewriting it :/ rn