Chapter 2

Nanon:

I had felt my world crashing down when my so called father gave me up to a mafia. I wanted to punch him hard but what could i do? I did not have the right. Once, i reached his mansion, i swear the whole enviornment turned from dark to a bubbly one. He had introduced me to two of his bodyguards who were his best friends and then i met his family.

I felt love around everywhere. The way Mew would bicker with Ohm, Mew and Gulf's love, Peache's love for her uncle's all were so innocent and beautiful. I never felt the meaning or even feeling of having a family. The next thing gave me outmost happiness when he told me that i could go to college. I felt my life getting better until he started getting rude to me again.

Right now i was standing beside P'Gulf whom i was helping with cooking. "Okay, so let me taste". Gulf said with smile. His eyes wide the moment he tasted my food. "Omg!" He screamed so loudly that the whole mansion become scared and ran downstairs to us. "What happened? Did someone break in?" Mew asked taking his gun out along with ohm and Jimmy. "No! I mean this guy got the bestest cooking talent. I almost fainted at the perfect taste of the food!" I smiled shyly. "Oh god! Baby, you scared us. We thought something had happened". P'Mew said hugging gulf who smiled and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry guys! I promise i won't do that again but he has a fucking good taste". He said pointing at me. I smiled. "Ai Phi! It's not that good I'm sure". "Oh utter nonsense! This was freaking good!" He said rolling his eyes as i smiled back at him softly.

"Ohm don't even think of skipping your dinner!" Mew said suddenly and my eyes looked at the direction where Ohm was about to go upstairs. "Why I-" "Shut up and come back. Don't make me kill you!" He just rolled his eyes at him and sat infront Gulf who ruffled his hair. "Ahh don't!" I softly smiled at the adorable scene infront me.

Even though Ohm was and is rude to me i won't disagree that this house doesn't lack love and happiness. "Jimmy! Come eat!" Mew indicated him who was standing beside Ohm. "I-" "Ahh these boys. Come sit down. You aren't on duty. And you are literally a part of our family, you live here with us along with korn".

He smiled and sat down beside Ohm. "Ai where is peach?" Ohm asked sipping his drink. "Ah she is outside with korn. She wanted to have a day out with him. Gulf said shaking his head. "What? Wow! That guy never bought me an even a piece of chocolate! And he is out for an outing? I feel hurt!" Others laughed at him while i giggled softly. I still didn't know if he hates me or not. What if he gets annoyed and kills me? I thought stuffing the noodles in my mouth.

It was evening and i was the only one in the house alone with P'Gulf and peach. I was standing in the balcony looking outside letting the slight cold breeze hit my face when i felt a tug on my shirt. I looked down and smiled at the adorable face staring at me with her doe eyes. I picked her up with a smile. "Yes?" "Uncle! Watch tv?" I laughed at her adorableness and nodded. "Sure, princess but what is your name? You did not tell me!" I said faking a pout which suddenly made her widen her eyes. "Noouu nouu! Don cly! Me is peach". I laughed at her scared eyes. "Oh! That's a beautiful name and i will not cry since u told me your name. And I'm Nanon. You can call Uncle Non?" She nodded her wildly.

"Okay, Papa (Gulf) ish challing!" I cooed at her adorableness and went behind her as she ran downstairs. I sighed once again looking at the sky and smiled thinking of my mom and dad. "I'm sorry i didn't die with you ma and pa. I am sorry i couldn't be with you". "And i won't be sorry if you say things like this again!" I turned my head at the familiar voice and found Gulf standing there with his arms folded over his chest and with a glare.

"P'Gulf! I-" "Stop! Don't explain. Don't say such things Non. Look i feel you. I know how much it hurts when you lose someone who has been the most precious and important part of our lives. I lost my husband in an accident once. I was so broken that it made me come to a point where i wanted to die. Until, Mew saved me. We became closer. I came to know him, his brother, friends and now I'm so glad to have them. Mew and Ohm's parents are the bestest parents anyone can have. His father is someone who will never judge you before proof but he is protective of his sons. Their mom is the sweetest woman i have ever seen".

I felt tears fall from my eyes. Everything was so overwhelming. I heard him sigh and the next moment i felt stront arms around mine and he hugged me tightly. I was so OVERWHELMED. I was never hugged with so much love and it made me feel so lonely. "Okay, stop crying! My girl is sitting there nagging me to bring you downstairs. Get changed and wash your face. It's all red and puffy". I nodded still hiccuping.

After, calming down i went to change into something comfortable washed my face and came downstairs. My smile found its way automatically at the scene. Peach was sitting on Gulf's lap with her head on his chest and he kept kissing her head. I smiled and sat down beside the two slowly in the fear of disturbing their adorable moment.

Uncle Non! Peach exclaimed and jumped on me making me laughed

Uncle Non! Peach exclaimed and jumped on me making me laughed. She took the same pose on my lap with her head on my chest and i tightened my grip around her just incase she falls down.
After an hour:

I swear if i watch Tom and Jerry once more I'll jump from the roof. I swear to god it was the 10 time i was watching this. I looked at peach on my shoulder who was finally fast asleep and gulf was also sleeping beside me with his head on my shoulder.

I seriously felt like a mother but i shook my head to remove those thoughts and got up carefully not to wake the sleeping peach and layed her down beside gulf. Running upstairs i brought a huge blanket and covered it over them and smiled at the scene.

Unconsciously, gulf's hand circled around peach and i laughed at his protectiveness even in sleep. It was night and i looked at the clock and widened my eyes at the timing. "1:30? And they are still not home?" I thought. I had eaten dinner few hours ago and gulf and peach had their dinner while watching tv so i didn't have the worry of their hunger.

I was sitting on the sofa staring at the clock in hopes of them coming in but before i knew i fell into a deep slumber.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for the late reply 🥺 I promise a bugger chapter 💖 Thank you for the support ❤️