Chapter 8

Nanon:

"Nanon! Where are we going?" Gun asked munching on his chips. "Where do you want to go?" "Hmm, let's go to the jewellery shop? I need to buy some rings and also a locket for Off. It's our anniversary tomorrow after all!"

I smiled. "Sure, I'll help you with the locket!" He dragged me towards the shop. This time Zee wasn't there with us so we kinda had privacy lol. "This one? Or this one?" He asked holding two beautiful lockets.

"Buy both actually, one for you and one for him

"Buy both actually, one for you and one for him. It Would become a couple locket!" "Oh damn yes!" "Hey, yes please get me these two" We walked out of the shop after he bought few things for himself and those lockets. "Okay so let's have something! I'm starving already".
Okay, so tell me about you guys friendship! How did you guys become friends?" I asked after ordering the food.

He smiled. "Well we met during our high school, we vibed the moment we met. We are more than friends, we are each other's second family. I never thought that I'd meet people like them who would mean so much to me. After, our high school ended Off proposed to me. I still remember the beautiful moment and Tonhon and Cholante were boyfriends before high school".

"What actually happened with them?" I asked biting on the checken. "Well, in the last year of college Cholante decided to break it of between him and Tonhon misunderstanding Tonhon of him being still in love with his ex girlfriend Mina. But they decided to keep their friendship for our sake".

"Cholante never wanted to listen to Tonhon's side of story?" I asked. He shook his head. "Tonhon always tries to explain himself but Cholante would never give him chance". I nodded but was sad knowing Cholante not actually understanding Tonhon.

"Hey, don't you get sad! I'm tired already! My headache's already!" He said rubbing his forehead. I frowned. "Huh? Why are you okay?" "I just have a slight headache nothing much. Let's go to-" "Penthouse!" I said quickly. "I mean let's go to ohm's penthouse!"

"You can take rest there and I'll also get rest and then we can have dinner at one of my restaurants?" He shook his head and nodded. Right now, we were at Ohm's penthouse which was honestly almost a mansion. There was a swimming pool too along with many kitchens! Like how many kitchen does he need?

I thought and shook my head. Gun was sleeping calmly but my mind was a mess. I don't know why but i had a feeling something bad would happen very quickly. I hated this feeling. I just hope nothing happens. I sighed but by the time i cold complete my college work i fell asleep right beside gun. It was already night by the time we had reached the penthouse.

The next morning, I woke up to a something over my body and saw Gun over me hugging me by the neck and sleeping like a koala. "Fuck!" I whispered and slowly pushed him away from my body before Off or Ohm would come and misunderstood us. Waking up i made a cup of coffee when i felt a pair of arms circling my waist and putting his head on my shoulder.