Chapter 9

Ohm:

I got out of the shower and smiled widely at the beautiful sight infront me with Nanon looking like like a meal and peach playing with him on the bed looking like a princess. "Hmm, so what's happening?" "Uncle! She screamed and jumped on me and i held her tightly. "Yes, munchkin! I'll meet you in a few minutes. I'll get chnaged and come? You run downstairs to others okay?"

 I'll get chnaged and come? You run downstairs to others okay?"

She pouted but eventually without questioning went downstairs. "You look good". I said kissing his cheeks to which he giggled. "Thank you and Mr. Pawat? Get ready!" I nodded and with a smile. The moment i came out of the room after changing i frowned at his behaviour. He looked like he would eat me anytime!

"Wha-" Before i could complete I felt his lips on mine and i moaned at the roughness this time as he sucked my bottom lip and i swear i felt a metallic taste in my mouth and i realised that my rabbit had bitten me

"Wha-" Before i could complete I felt his lips on mine and i moaned at the roughness this time as he sucked my bottom lip and i swear i felt a metallic taste in my mouth and i realised that my rabbit had bitten me. "You look too hot and i couldn't resist and sorry i don't regret biting you my boyfriend". He whispered near my ear sexily sending shivers down my spin.

I smirked and placed my hand on his waist tightly with a smirk. "You don't need to be sorry baby boy. Let's come from the party today and I'll show you who is hotter". I whispered back to which he smiled shyly. "Guys! Are you coming? Or are you making kids?" Mew shouted in annoyance as we laughed and ran downstairs with our gifts. "Sorry, Sorry!" We both said holding our ears as Mew and Gulf shook their heads and Jimmy and Korn laughed.

I was walking casually when my eyes fell upon jimmy and korn's hands which were tangled with each other and whe i looked up i could see them staring at each other's face. I smirked and walked towards them. "Ohh! I have a best friend who was supposed to tell me everything. But damn he didn't! I feel so lonely!" I exclaimed with a sad pout.

Jimmy rolled his eyes "What?" "Bitch, you didn't tell me about you and korn being together?" "What?" Gulf exclaimed in surprise. "Yeah, well- that's um- it happened last night". "I want to know everything tomorrow okay?" They nodded as we drive towards the destination.

I knew about Off not being here but where the fuck was he? Reaching, the place i could only see darkness and nothing else. I asked Zeesaint and Nanon to look for Gun while i kept calling Off. "I'm sorry! I am coming! Bring gun and make him standing at the middle okay!" And saying that he cut the call. Like wtf? I knew instantly that something was bothering him, i just hope it's nothing personal.

Everything, beautifully done by us and I was proud of myself. "Aren't you proud of myself?" I asked pulling Nanon close to me. "Such a talk! Everyone knows, you must have been sitting there and ordering!" Tonhon said from behind making me glare at him. "Shut up!" I growled.

Tonhon was annoying the fuck out of me when ia voice boomed through a speaker.

"Gun? It's me. Your Off, happiest 4 month anniversary baby. I'm sorry during the times i couldn't be the boyfriend you deserved. I am sorry for hurting you, i am sorry for all the heartbreaks i cause you but i promise I'll be a better person everyday for you. I am nothing without you, my life has never been better until you came into my life. Thank you for being in my life and being the shining star of my life. Happy 4 month anniversary my dear hubby! I love you more than my life and am always willing to love and protect you sacrificing myself if needed".

I could see Gun crying already and i felt so proud of them being happy. "I- I love you too". Gun said and ran towards him jumping over him as Off secured him in his arm with eyes and smile. "Happy anniversary you both!" All of us exclaimed together with smiles as Gun laughed still teary eyes and hugged each and everyone of us. "Aii, this is for you". Off said with a smile as he came back with a velvet box.

Gun's eyes widened at the beautiful ring it had

Gun's eyes widened at the beautiful ring it had. "This is so beautiful and stunning!" He said in awe as Off smiled and put the ring in his fingers. "Thank you and i have something for you too!" He said making off frown. "For me?" Gun nodded but immediately and stopped. "But- it's not wit-" "It's here!" Tonhon exclaimed as he showed a beautiful red box.

"How?" Gun asked taking the box delicately in his hands. "Well, I happened to be at your place and remembered you told me about this gift so i brought it with me cause i knew you would forget it asusual". "Damn! I love you!" He exclaimed hugging Tonhon.

"Well, this is yours". He said as he opened the box and we saw a beautiful couple necklace settled on the box with delicacy. "This one is your and this is mine". Gun said with a smile and putting it around his neck. "Thank you".

"Okay, so I am hungry already!" Zee exclaimed going towards the banquet area where the other guests were were there. "Ohm!" My ears perked at the sudden voice which was trouble. "Prim? What the fuck is she doing here?" I thought as i turned back and saw her coming towards me with those videos heels of hers.

"What are you doing here?" "Oii! I came here from London to meet your and this what you ask?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Prim get out from here. After, you cheated you don't even deserve to think about me. And you dare to enter my best friends party? How the fuck did you at the first place even enter?"

She smirked and hot dangerously close to me which honestly made me fukcing uncomfortable. "Prim, don't get close-" Before, i could say anything she put her index finger over my lips. "Shh, Baby! Don't you miss me? I'm sorry i cheated on you. It was just a mistake."

I was so annoyed by that time. "Pr-" "Shut up before i drown you in the pool." A voice said from behind and my eyes widened when i saw Off, Jimmy and Korn standing there with thake daggers in there eyes. "Who are you to say that?" "Us? Well, we are the ones who had seen our best friend who is solid as rock break down because of a bitch like you". Off said with a glare.

"Beacuse of you he broke down, he turned harder than ice. And you better get out of the party before i need to kick you out of the party and i am a bodyguard too so no one os going to judge me". She glared at them and stared at me back batting those eyelids. "Oh-" "Get the fuck out of here already aren't you ashamed yourself?"

Saying that i went away from the area in annoyance. "I am telling yo-" "Aii, this is my younger brother Ohm he is the leader and ceo." Mew introduced me to a group of people who were talking and my eyes fell upon Nanon who was also talking to a few people along with Gulf and Gun which made me sigh in relief but a part of my heart still worried about Prim entering my life again. If she knows about Nanon she will surely hurt him. I can't let the media know anything about us.

"Ai! Are you okay?" Nanon asked as he came towards me with two glasses of wine. "There you go and what's with you?" I smiled and stoked his cheeks slightly just so that people don't assume stuff. "It is nothing Nanon. I will go meet the others." I said and left him standing there awkwardly and unwillingly which hurt my heart but i couldn't help it. I wasn't into letting him get hurt due to her.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading ☺️  I Will be back 😩❤️