Chapter 6

Nanon:

I smiled at the look of my school after week's and felt so refreshing. "I see ohm here had stopped you from going to college?" I smiled and shook my head. "Not at all. He promised me to let me go to college after our marriage. In sure you must know under what circumstances we met. And yesterday he promised me to give me space".

Zee laughed. "I'm glad he grew up!" I smiled at his proud voice. "Nanon!!!" We heard a voices and my fell upon a group and instantly my eyes lit up. "Guys!" I shouted and and they jumped over me with full force. "What-" Zee was about to do something but i held his hands indicating to be assure that they meant no harm.

"Guys! This is P'Zee my bodyguard and before you question more we should go back to class I'll tell you later". "You are fucking mysterious bitch!" I smiled proudly and walked with them while as promise he stayed away from us but i could feel his gaze at my back.

I was having my breakfast in peace when u suddenly felt pairs of eyes staring at me. "You asshole! Will you tell?" I shook my head as Bone groaned. "You-" He was about to say something when the college bell rang for our classes. "I'll tell you later when time comes. But just know that im fine and safe". I said with pure honesty.

"Look we are just worried about you. But if you say you are fine then we'll beleive you. Okay? Done dissapered like that!" Daniel said with a sad look. I laughed and nodded. "Okay, i promise this won't happen again promise".

By the time it was the last class i was already tired. I felt my back giving up due to the staight sitting in the class. "Are you okay?" Zee asked with a concerned face. I nodded. "I'm fine. Just tired actually our mid terms are coming in 2 months so she is really stressing our brains out. Why don't you have something already? It's lunch time". He smiled.

"It's fine. I'm not hungry yet. I'll have it when I'm hungry and i think you should go to the cafeteria for your lunch. Your friends are standing there allready!" He said pointing at them who were chatting a few distance far from us.

I laughed and went towards them. "Yo!" "Hey! Come lets have something! We have a class afterwards and i need some energy to go through another hour of maths class". I groaned back. "I hate the class alredy!" I said groaning in annoyance. "Aii, what is Syn doing here?" I almost choked on my noodles.

"What?" "Why is that asshole here?" Bone growled looking at the direction. "Ouu! How are you?" I felt my blood boil inside at his voice but keeping my calm and looked at him in anger. "Why are you here Syn?" He scoffed. "Is this how you talk to your first love?" I rolled my eyes. "You are my fucking ex, and if you don't remember you cheated on me".
I said growling at him. "I'm sorry babe, i fucked up I'm sorry". I rolled my eyes. "Shut up and leave me Syn!" "Aww, don't push me". He acted trying to touch my face when he got pushed away with a punch on his face.

"Don't you dare touch him your fucking ass!" Zee growled in anger. I was angry and hurt.

Syn and my love story was something which everyone would be dream of. We were childhood sweethearts. One valentine's day in class 10 he had proposed me in a fairytale way. We loved each other more than anything until after joining college he started to get distant from me. He frequently missed out our anniversaries and one day i caught him cheating on me with my own best friend Cherry. I was too broken to even live a life but my friends were my full support system.

"Zee, stop it's fine. Don't mix yourself with him".  "But-" I grabbed his hands and shook my head. "Syn, leave or I'll not hesitate to do something that will hurt you". He scoffed and went from the cafeteria. Finally, the college ended and by that time i was tired as fuck. I frowned on not seeing ohm's car outside.

"Um- why is ohm not here?" I asked with usual sadness. "He called me and told that he won't be able to pick you up today as he is stuck in a meeting. But he promises to do so from tomorrow". I nodded but was still sad of not being able to go with Ohm. "Aii, don't be sad. He will be come home anyways". I nodded with a soft smile.

"Aii, Nanon you came?" Gulf exclaimed hugging me tightly. I hugged him back tightly. "How was college? Did you have something?" I nodded but my bodyguard did not-" "What? Zee! I told you not to skip your meals didn't I?" Saint said with a glare. "Ah sorry babe! I will have it now okay? You can feed me!" He said pointing but saint went away from him and he had to follow him back like a puppy. "Ah Nanon, you want to have something or want to freshen up and rest?" I smiled. "I want to rest, you don't have any meeting today?" I asked in confusion.

"Mew, me and others had our meeting already. It happened really quickly today!" "Where are they though?" "Ahh peach and he are sleeping. Mew really looked tired these days!" Gulf said with a sad sigh. I hugged him. "He will be fine". "Okay, Okay, gi upstairs and take rest". I smiled and went upstairs already wobbling in the staircase due to the sleepiness.

I was lying on the bed scrolling through my Instagram and before i knew i was sound asleep. Probably, after a few hours i woke up to something around my waist and found Ohm sleeping beside me with his arm around my waist and his face nuzzled in my neck. I wanted to remove him from me but stopped at the feeling of his skin touching mine. "Why is it feeling so hot?" I thought in visible confusion.

Checking his temperature i realised about his high fever. "Fuck! It's 102" I said. "If you don't get cooled down your life will be in danger" I said running down and getting the bowl along with cold water and cloth. I won't deny saying that i don't regret opening his shirt buttons but swear my hands were shaking.

His perfectly chiseled chest in display making me almost drool at those hottness, but immediately stopped knowing it wasn't the right moment. I gave him a sponge the whole hour and finally his temperature started to come down to my relief. I was so worried about him. "Nanon! How's he?" Gulf and Mew asked as they entered the room in worry along with korn and Jimmy.

They were out for something when i had woken up so i had to call them up and i won't lie that they were quick. "Ahh, i had cooled his temperature down but i think he is still not well". I said with worry. Mew walked towards him and stroked his cheeks softly. "He must have been stressing a lot nowadays".

"Let him rest now. And you should also take rest. You have been taking care of him the whole day!" Gulf said. "But-" "No buts here Nanon. Just go take rest". I was still worried but gradually slept beside him after they left checking on ohm for the last time.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A few more chapters left 🥺💚 Thank you for the love all 💝 Keep reading and commenting :)