Chapter 7

Ohm:

I woke up to a headache and slight weakness. I was about to get up when i saw Nanon's hand over my stomach and his face almost close to mine. I smiled and layed back satting at his face. He looked so adorable and handsome with a pout. I couldn't help but brush my hand through this soft black hair making me feel proud on having him by myself.

"Mhm!" He rummaged in his sleep and his eyes fluttered open. "Aii! Are you okay? You had a fever last night! How's your fever?" He showered me with questions checking my temparature. I smiled and removed his hand from mine slowly. "I'm fine. Don't worry". He pouted making me heart thump faster against my heart and it almost bursted when he circled his arms around my waist and pulled himself near my body nuzzling my neck.

"Why so much affection today? Is it because I'm sick? Then I'll get sic everyd-" He broke my sentence putting his index over my lips. "Shh, don't say things like that! I can't imagine anything happening to you!" I smiled. "Don't stress about me Nanon". "How can I not? Last night you weren't even moving due to your high fever! I thought you- you left me-" I frowned at those tears forming in his doe eyes and i panicked. "Hey! Hey! Why are you crying?" I said cupping his cheeks. "You- You scared me. I lost everything form childhood but after i met you i found people who love me for whom I'm and not for own purpose. I-I like you".

My eyes widened at his last words. "What did you say?" He shyed and hid his face in my neck. "I like you!" I laughed and hugged him tightly. "Finally! Omg!" "Okay, leave me now! I have to go and make breakfast for all. Gulf took care of you the whol night!" I nodded. "Okay, and I'll take a quick shower".

Coming out of the shower i heard my phone rang i sighed and took the call. "Yes! Off?" "Bro! Listen! I need your help! Tomorrow is my and off's 4th anniversary i want to arrange a party. Help me distract him?" "How will- Nani will distract him while you can arrange party". "Damn! Thanks man! I love you".

"Eww tell that to your husband!" "Yeah and everyone knows you liked it". "Shut up asshole!" "Okay, so the plan is after breakfast ask Nanon to do something about distracting gun as today is Saturday and he won't have college he should be free! And you come over at my place others will also be here." I nodded and went downstairs for breakfast knowing gulf would kill me if i missed my breakfast today.

" I nodded and went downstairs for breakfast knowing gulf would kill me if i missed my breakfast today

Reaching downstairs i saw nanon working in the kitchen facing his back and smirked. He looked so good even from the back. I went towards him and slowly grabbed him by his waist and pulled him towards me. "Aii!" "Shush!" I whispered in his ears. "What-" "You smell good!" I said sniffing his neck and smirked feeling that he was actually shaking.

"You are so beautiful". I said tightening my grip around his waist as he whimpered and faced me. "You know others might see us right?" He said looking down. Shaking my head i softly stroke his cheeks. "They will unders-" "Oh! Oh! My eyes!" A vice exclaimed and we pushed each other in opposite poles. "Aii, romance in your room and leave my innocent kitchen alone!"

He turned red and i laughed at his expression. "Uncle!" "Peach!" I shouted as she jumped over me. "Goo monint!" I smiled at her cuteness. "Good morning baby". Everyone came down with happy smiles except korn and Jimmy. I frowned at those disturbed eyes but concentrated on breakfast for now. "Okay, so how is the food? I amde it today!"

"Damn! It's good!" Saint said stuffing the food. "Ahh I'm so glad! I was nervous while making the food!" "Ah Nanon! Off needs your help. Tomorrow is off and guns marriage anniversary and he has decided to arrange a party for him. After, breakfast be with gun today. You can have fun outside the full day? Or probably can have fun in my penthouse"

"Sure! I'll be happy to help!" "Okay, guys I gotta leave, I have a boxing practice today". Saint said with a smile. "Don't be hurt okay?" Zee said as he pecked his lips and they giggled. "And Nanon I'll be with you the whole day along with gun!". "What about Peach?" I asked knowing gulf and Mew would get horny the moment they would be left alone.

"Ah! Don't worry about her. I'll drop her off at Stars house. She has full plans right baby?" Mew cooed pinching her cheeks as she giggled back.

After the breakfast, we were getting ready for today's plan when i felt his arms around my waist as he rested his cheeks on my back. "What happened?" I felt his head shaking. "Nothing, i just want to hug you". I smiled and held his hands holding my and tilted my head back to meet his. This was the feeling I never thought would have ever in my life. After, five minutes we left with smiles on our faces.

"Nanon! Come inside!" Gun screamed dragging Nanon upstairs as Off and I looked at them with soft gazes. "That's our men out there". He said with a smile and i returned back with an equal softness. "Ohm! How does he look?" I heard a voice say and the moment i turned my head my jaws dropped.

"Damn you look hot!" Off said with a smile but i couldn't concentrate but Nanon

"Damn you look hot!" Off said with a smile but i couldn't concentrate but Nanon. My boy looked hot and what if someone tried to flirt in the mall. "Gun, I'll take him with me somewhere alone". I said as i dragged him with me in a corner. "What-" "Don't look this hot. I am jealous!" He smirked. "Why? Am i turning you on Mr. Mafia?" My eyes widened at his boldness and i grabbed him towards him by his waist making him hit on my chest.

"You are turning me on babe, but if someone tried to flirt with you in the mall. I'll make sure you can't stand or sit anywhere for a whole week." His eyes widened. "You- You pervert!" I smirked. "I'm not lying babe, you better be alert". He rolled his eyes and pushed me aside.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thnks all for the support 🥺💝 Thank you for all the love ❤️