sugar

When did his uniform pants get so damn tight?

Yuu half-pulled, half-ripped his poor pants off his legs. Fuck, he was excited. When had this even happened? Was it because it was because he was fighting? He heard stories about people getting excited when they fought before. He just never thought that he would be one of those people-one of those perverts. He was sixteen not thirteen anymore, you would think that boners at in inopportune moments would have gone away already.

Yuuichirou felt his dick twitch in his underwear, the teenager palmed it almost absentmindedly. He had a few hours of free time before he had to be awake and functional again. Definitely enough time to quickly jack himself and still get enough sleep. Knowing that he would enough time to masturbate somehow led to him lightly gripping himself through his briefs. Thoughts filled his mind, the object of his fantasy shifting from Yoichi, Shinoa, and even Kimizuki before finally settling on Mika. Thinking about the blond made his dick twitch again in interest.

God, he got hot.

Thoughts of Mika filled Yuu's head as he fell backwards onto his bed. Fucking thigh high boots. How was he supposed to ever function again when Mika had thigh high boots to fucking wear. A hand slipped underneath the waistband of his briefs. For just a moment he could imagine that it was Mika in those evil thigh high boots grabbing at his cock instead. He added a gentle twisting motion for a moment before trying to drag down his underwear with his other hand. Yuuichrou failed miserably and huffed lightly before taking the hand off of his dick with a his to yank his underwear down past his feet. The teenager rolled over to stick his hand under the bed to find a very specific bottle.

"Come on."

The teenager grunted quietly as his fingers searched for a moment, finally his fingers closed around the lube. Victory. He squirted a generous amount into his hand before placing the bottle onto the bedside table in case he needed more later. The slicked hand wrapped around his member with a soft groan. The hand was able to stroke with more freedom now it was half covered in lube. The added pleasure kicked Yuu's mind into over drive. He could see Mika straddling him with those fucking boots on. God he could see Mika riding him with those boots on. They would start out nice and slow just like he liked to do with his fingers. Besides his first time with Mikaela is going to be the type of thing that he wants to be sweet and slow. Something he wanted to draw out and make last a long time. If he can last a long time.

Yuuichirou was by himself right now and honestly half way done when he just started. It would not be much longer now. Thinking of Mika he could already start seeing white at the corners of his vision. His hand sped up. He almost bit back the softest groan before spilling all over his hand with a soft...

"M-Mika."