005.

—chapter five | Victory of the Daleks

—WORLD WAR II • EARTH—

"DON'T YOU THINK IT'LL BE WEIRD FOR PEOPLE TO SEE YOU LIKE THAT?" Amy asked, looking at Eve. Eve held up her hand before looking down at her outfit and nodding. "Do you want a change of clothes or something?"

"Maybe. A hoodie, perhaps? I mean, these can pass off as leggings." She pointed to the fabric of her suit on her legs. "Weirdly patterned leggings. The mask, well, I'm not taking it off. I'm pretty sure Tony will know I'm gone, I'll be off your backs soon."

"I'm sure the Doctor doesn't mind, and I'll go fetch you one. What colour?" Amy asked looking at her. She looked at her suit. It was mainly black, grey and white. "Never mind." Amy pointed at her before running off to grab Eve a hoodie.

"Amy, Eve..." the Doctor's voice rang from outside. Eve stuck her hand outside holding up her pointer finger. "Hurry up!"

Amy came running back, a grey hoodie in her hands. Eve thanked her, pulling it over her head before the two poked their heads out the door. The Doctor smiled looking at them. "Winston Churchill." He held out his hand, introducing the man himself... and a lot of men with guns. Wow. She felt right at home.

"Doctor?" Amy and Eve came out of the door, the hood of the hoodie covered most of Eve's face so a lot of questions about the mask wouldn't be asked. There was the man himself, Winston Churchill. "Is it you?"

"Oh, Winston, my old friend!" The two went to shake each other's hand but Winston put his hand out in a grabbing motion almost. "Ah, every time!"

"What's he after?" Amy asked, she was smiling a lot.

"TARDIS key, of course."

"Think of what I could achieve with your remarkable machine, Doctor! The lives that could be saved!" Winston Churchill smiled. The Doctor walked back towards the TARDIS, closing the door after looking inside. "Ah, doesn't work like that." The Doctor told Churchill.

"Must I take it by force?"

The Doctor stepped forward. "I'd like to see you try." Churchill smiled.

"At ease." All the men with guns put said guns down. One kept looking Eve up and down so she pulled the hood further down her face, hoping it would hide the mask. She wasn't taking chances in case, just in case, someone recognized her. She now knows some people can time travel.

"You rang?"

"So you've changed your face, again." Winston Churchill said as they walked down the corridors, tiny bits of rubble falling from the roof as the bombs outside fell. The man put a cigar in his mouth. Eve looked around. She was trying to act as normal as possible, I mean, she did it every day, so why was it harder to do so here? Maybe it was because it was in the middle of a World War?

"Yeah, well, had a bit of work done." The Doctor told him.

"Got it, got it, got it! Cabinet War Rooms, right?" Amy smiled nudging Eve's shoulder as they walked down the hallway. Eve smiled under her mask, pushing Amy back slightly.